Chapter 7~

You run up to your bed room and get clothes and a towel. You run into your bathroom and start the warm water. You take off your clothes and hop into the shower. You bathe quickly.

You finish you shower then get out and wrap your towel around you while brushing your hair. You finish brushing your hair. You take off the towel and put on your clothes you brush your hair again and you put your hair into a high ponytail. You hang up your towel. You grab your phone and run downstairs.

You sit in the living room chilling on your phone playing a game. You hear a knock at the door so you run to open the door. You see all your friends standing there. You invite them in and tell them the pizza will be here soon. 

"Hey you guys can go up to my room if you want." You say with a smile.

"Okay" they all say.

They all go upstairs and walk into your room. You hear a knock at the door. You open the door to see a boy your age delivering the pizza. 

"Hello beautiful" hey says with a smirk. 

"uhh can I have the pizza please?" you ask.

"Why dont you ditch this place and come with me." he says

"I have a boyfriend. Him and my friends are here." you say trying to get the pizza.

"I don't see him" the guy said looking unamused. 

"i- wait a minute" you say.

You grab your phone and text the new gc.

Uraraka, Bakugo, Izuku, and Isabelle.

You: Hey you guys get down here and can one of 
you boys pretend to be my boyfriend??

Ⓑⓐⓚⓤ: Uhh I can pretend to be your boyfriend I guess.

𝕀𝕫𝕦: we are coming Izzy! Are you okay?!

🍭 🎀 𝒰𝓇𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓀𝒶 🎀 🍭: On our way!

You: thank you guys!!

The boys and Uraraka all come running downstairs. Bakugo comes over to you and rests his chin on the top of your head. /you are shorter then him he is 5'7 so you guys are like 5'5/ he also wraps his arms around your body.

"What's going on baby?" He asks while a light blush dances onto his face.

"Nothing I was just trying to get the pizza when he /you point to the delivery boy/ tried to hit on me" you say while a light blush also danced onto your face.

Bakugo nodded his head and let go of you. He grabbed the money that was on the table for the pizza, handed it to the delivery boy, and took the pizza that was in his hands.

He did all that without a word. He shut the door and locked it. He held the pizza in his hands just looking down at it. 

"Hey lets go eat in my room and watch a movie!" you say with a genuine smile on your face.

Izuku and Bakugo can tell its a real smile so they also give real smiles. Uraraka smiles as well. 

You take the pizza from Bakugo and run up the stairs. 

"STOP RUNNING ISABELLE!" you hear your mom yell.

"SORRY MOM!" You yell back so your friends walk up the stairs to see you placing the pizza on the table that you set up.

You look up as they walk in. You turned on the tv and asked what movie they wanted to watch. 

"Oooo can we watch an All Might movie?!" Izuku asks happily.

Uraraka agrees with Izuku so you and Bakugo both agreed because you both like All Might. So you put in one of the new All Might movies you got from the arcade with Bakugo. 

After the movie you just ask them if they would like to sleepover. They all say they would love to but they have to ask their parents so they all text their parents and the parents say yes. 

Uraraka's parents say yes because she worked so hard in the entrance exam.
Izuku's and Bakugo's said yes because they remember you from when you guys were kids.

So you pulled out the futon for Uraraka then Bakugo and Izuku kind of had their own rooms in your house /in this story you have a huge house with tons of rooms./

You gave Uraraka a tour around the house so she doesn't get lost or so she can find the room easily. You text the group chat because everyone is spread around your house.

Uraraka, Bakugo, Izuku, and Isabelle.

You: Hey guys if you want it we have ice cream for desert!

🍭 🎀 𝒰𝓇𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓀𝒶 🎀 🍭: ooo sounds good ill be down asap!

𝕀𝕫𝕦: Omw Izzy!

Ⓑⓐⓚⓤ: Coming Izzy!

You get out four bowls and put each flavor that they wanted in the bowls. 

When they all came down and you gave them each their bowls and had a whole topping area for them to pick their toppings to the ice cream. 

You smiled as all of you guys ate the ice cream. 

After you all finished it was about 9:30.

You looked at Bakugo, he looked back at you, and then you both smirked.

You grabbed Uraraka's hand and Bakugo grabbed Izuku's.

You and Bakugo brought Izuku and Uraraka to your room then you turned on the Bluetooth speakers. Bakugo connected them to his phone and started playing the mix that you, Bakugo, Izuku, and Uraraka all shared. 

Izuku and Uraraka's eyes widened when they heard their favorite song. They started singing it together and it shocked both you and Bakugo. You both sit on your bed and listen to Uraraka and Izuku sing.

After you all sang a few songs each you checked the time on your phone because you promised your mom you wouldn't stay up late. It was 11:30 so you told everyone to go into their rooms /Uraraka stayed in yours/ and get changed into pjs. Everyone left and got changed and after you changed you went downstairs and got everyone some water for incase they got thirsty in the middle of the night. 

You went to Izuku's room and saw that he was already asleep so you placed the water on his nightstand. 

You went to Bakugo's room and saw that he was awake. You handed him his water and he leaned in and kissed your nose. You both started to blush like crazy. You didn't know what to say so you left and went back to your room.

You saw that Uraraka was asleep as well so you placed both your and her water on your nightstand. You put away the table that was set up for the pizza before. You made sure the tv was off. You plugged in your switch. You grabbed your phone and climbed into bed. 

Baku

You: Goodnight Baku!

Ⓑⓐⓚⓤ: Goodnight Izzy.

You turned off your phone, plugged it in, and placed it on the nightstand. You snuggled into the blankets, smiled, and fell asleep.

~1146 words. A bit longer then expected. I might not post as much anymore because I am starting to love practicing volleyball. But I will post! Anyways enjoy this chapter!~