Chapter 13~

With Izuku's and Bakugo's drinks in hand you left the kitchen with Uraraka following. You handed the correct drink to the correct person. You got a simple "arigato" from Bakugo. Meanwhile Izuku's eyes lit up at the fact you remembered his favorite drink. 

/time skip because I don't know how to write everyone celebrating/ 

"Bye Izzy!" Izuku says being the last to leave after celebrating. 

You shut the door and started to clean up the few cups on the table. After only 10 minutes all cups, plates, and bowls were cleaned up. You started taking down the decorations. After about 30 minutes everything from the celebration was taken down. 

By then it was about 6 pm. You decided to make yourself dinner then take a shower and go to sleep. 'tomorrow is my first day at U.A' you thought to yourself. You pulled out ingredients to make your favorite dinner. You put the ingredients together and started the process to making your dinner. 

After making your dinner you took the bowl or plate up to your bedroom. You started to eat and scroll on your phone. While watching a Tiktok video that Izuku made with you and Uraraka you got a text.

Ⓑⓐⓚⓤ: Go to sleep nerds we have our first day of U.A tomorrow. 

𝕀𝕫𝕦: You're right Kacchan! Goodnight guys I'll see you all tomorrow!

🍭🎀 𝒰𝓇𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓀𝒶 🎀🍭: Yeah goodnight guys! See you tomorrow!!

You: Goodnight everyone! See ya!

You finished eating quickly. You jumped up from your bed. Placing your bowl/plate on your nightstand and reviewing your night routine in your head. You plugged in your phone and switch then you ran into the bathroom pajamas in hand.

You stripped quickly and hopped into the shower. You turned on the water and squeaked because of the cold water. You stood on the side so the water only hit your feet. You waited for the water to warm up the stepped into the water.

You washed up and turned off the water. You stepped out of the shower onto the bathmat. You grabbed a towel and started to dry off. Once dry you  changed into your pajamas. You then left the bath dirty clothes in hand. You threw the dirty clothes in the hamper. 

You grabbed the bowl/plate and went downstairs. You put the bowl/plate in the sink and then grabbed a glass. You filled the cup with water. Then you shut off the kitchen lights and went upstairs to your bedroom. You turned off all the lights and curled up under the covers.

You grabbed your phone that lit up with a notification. A text message from Bakugo.

 Ⓑⓐⓚⓤ:Hey nerd you still awake?

You: Yeah why? What's up Baku? 

Incoming facetime from Ⓑⓐⓚⓤ.

You answer the facetime and smile at him. 

"Hey. Izzy I can't sleep." He says with a fake sad face.

"Just close your eyes and cuddle a pillow Baku.." You said wishing to yourself that you were there to comfort him till he fell asleep. 

"If you say so Izzy." He says while reaching for his water. You look at Bakugo with a small smile. You already miss him.

You know your going to see him tomorrow so you tell him your gonna go to sleep and then said goodbye. When he says goodbye you hang up. You climb under the covers and think about tomorrow. You already know three others in your class. Maybe everyone else will just as nice.

You start to fall asleep with good images and good experiences going through your head. You smiled and fell asleep. You tossed and turned a bit then got super comfortable in all your blankets and fell into a deep sleep.

~615 words! Sorry super short chapter I just wanted a small chapter so that the next chapter could finally have some U.A activity. Sorry it took so long to be included. I kinda want to dedicate this chapter to @StarShifter234 ! Thanks for the feedback and believe it or not you were my motivation to keep writing this chapter! I hope you all enjoy thanks for reading!~