Where's Pewdiepie?!

And "Here comes the Brofist!" Is the last words we heard from PewDiePie in almost 2 weeks now. He hasn't tweeted, hasn't posted on the website, and hasn't uploaded for almost two weeks now.

Everyone is going on a rage from kids to adults, it's been the the talk of the internet and headlines everywhere.
"WHERE'S PEWDIEPIE?!"

You were just as worried as everyone else of course but you weren't raging, only because you were patient. You had a feeling he'd be back soon, no matter how long the wait was you'd be waiting for his next upload.

So you sat back in your bed looking at the clock

11:09 p.m.

"Eh, it wouldn't hurt to check one last time right...?"

You said to yourself as you opened your laptop typing in

Youtube.com/PewDiePie.

He had uploaded nothing so you decided to watch all his old Amnesia videos as you slowly and soundly drifted asleep.

"Y/N! Get the hell up now and go find a job!"
Your mother yelped from downstairs.

You groaned and tossed around violently in your bed as you were woken up from the sounds of the void. The void also known as your mother.

7:00 a.m.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! It's not that easy to find a job nowadays you know!"

You yelled towards her as she walked up the stairs to your room. She playfully hit you with a dishrag.

"That's what you get for talking back punk, now go find a job so you can get out of my house already."

So you got ready grabbed fruit off the counter and headed out to go job hunting.

After multiple hours of job searching you needed a break and stopped at a coffee shop that is empty a lot of the time.

There was one employee who was sitting with his feet up on the counter and his hat covering his face from looking down.

You asked for a coffee and he silently made it and spoke.

"No charge."

He said still looking down as he handed it to you and sat back to the way he was before.

You sat down, opened up your laptop and went to his channel again. You saw his upload from about 6:00 am this morning titled

"BroArmy Update"

You clicked on it as fast as your fingers and of course wifi could take you.

You noticed his background wasn't his usual background. His eyes red and watery, his face looked flushed as if he'd seen a ghost or something and he spoke.

"How's it going bros? My name is Pew..."

He drifted off as his voice started to shake, tears clustered in his eyes and rolled down his cheeks

"Please listen to me carefully, you have no need to worry about me so much. I apologize that I haven't uploaded in awhile, I just have alot on my plate and I'm going through a rough time right now. I'll be gone for a little while longer I need to get things settled, I'm sorry. Brofist..."
And the video ended.

"GODDAMNIT WHY?!"
You screeched, your face buried in your hands.

"What's the matter?"
The employee spoke quietly and calmly.

"Nothing, it's just there's this YouTuber and he's not feeling okay so I'm devastated because I've been there since like day one for his videos and they always get me through my rough days. I wanna help him in the same way but there is no way to..."
Your voice trailed off as a tear rolled down your left cheek.

"Listen, he just needs time right? So give him just that. The most support everyone can give him right now is patience."
He noted bluntly.

"I guess you're right I mean I wanna help him in anyway possible!"
You said.

"So who is the spectacular YouTuber you speak of anyway?"
He said jokingly.

"PEWDIEPIE OF COURSE!"
You slammed your hands on the table as you stood up nocking the chair back. You couldn't contain your excitement to talk about him.

"Oh of course, how could I have been so blind..."
His tone of voice softened.

"You know him?"
My attention focused on him as there was a small moment of silence. He leaned forward and looked up, revealing his face.

"You tell me?"