11: Hubby

Irene's POV

Seulgi and I have a wonderful night together. Her stamina, my gosh! I'm already awake like 10 seconds. She's backhugging me, I feel her hot breath on my neck. Her hands were all over my body, not wanting me to let go. I'm laughing like an idiot inside my mind noticing how her performance yesterday night. I know she wants me to get pregnant.

I hold her hand and kiss her knuckles. She moved a bit so I turn to face this big baby of mine. Her features were more sharper than the first time I saw her performing on stage when we were freshmen on college. Her monolid eyes, her kissable lips that only me and the kids can kiss, her cute nose, all of it captured my eyes and my heart that day.

I hold her face then caress her cheek. I kiss the tip of her nose multiple times, she pull me and press our naked bodies together then she tickles my neck using her chin so I laugh so loud.

She stopped then open her eyes a little to see me then close again "Good morning to my beautiful wifey." she made me on top of her.

I fix my messy hair first then give a light kisses to her lips "Good morning hubby." she look at me confused.

"What did you call me?" she asked.

"Hubby." I said straight then she raised her left eyebrow "Why? someone call you that?" I fake that I'm jealous.

"No. What are you saying? By the way, are you okay? sorry if I'm rough to you last night." she apologetically said then pout.

I slap her face then go to her side and use her shoulder as my pillow "It's okay, I know you want me to get pregnant." I teases then she laugh so hard then hug me so tight.

"Yes, I will make you pregnant hahaha." I push her but she's stronger than me and she just laugh at me because I can't escape to her embrace.

If I can't escape using my force then I'll use this power of my hands. I grab her friend down there and stroke it. She let go of me then her eyes are closed with mouth open, she's enjoying it. I make it hard then when I'm sure it's standing straight and ready to fight, I let go of it. She look at me with her heavy breathing, I give her a smirk then she give me death glare.

"Yah! you don't let go of me so I need to do that." I said to her giggling "Let's shower together, I will make your friend calm down." I tease her more but I know deep inside she wants it.

I got up and about to walk to the bathroom when her eyes scanning my naked body, this idiot! I grab a pillow then hit her face putting all my force to it but she just laugh at me so hard "Pervert!" I didn't know that I am married to a pervert, my gosh!

"I saw that many times wifey, don't be shy." she tease me so I hit her face again harder than earlier "Ouch! that hurts." she whined so I hit her again but she catch it then pull so I stumble on her lap "I love you, love." she said lovingly then kiss my forehead then my lips and to my neck now. I know what will happen next so I cupped her face then peck her lips.

"Let's shower now, we're stinky!" I pouted then she nods and we stand up and go to the bathroom and shower together. She's hard so obviously she needs a release so we did it again before we had our breakfast. Mom said that they'll drop the twins after lunch, it's earlier than she said but it's okay to me because I miss my babies so bad now. After we got our breakfast, I change our blankets before Sooyoung smell something funny again while my baby bear cleaning downstairs.

Actually we don't have a nanny because I don't want other people to take care of my family and because of Yerimie doesn't want to talk to strangers, but we have a on-call maid that helping me to clean this not-so-big house because it's not that big like their mansion since only four of us were living here.

I go downstairs to check Seulgi then I see her scrolling to her phone smiling and giggling. I furrowed my eyebrows then walk to her direction.

"Who are you texting?" I asked in ready-to-fight tone.

She chuckled then show me her phone "Your mom posted a video of twins eating ice cream on her instagram.." she's right, I'm just too paranoid "..they're messy eaters hahaha especially Yerimie." she added.

Our babies were so big now. I don't want them to grow up that fast, it seems like yesterday they were inside my tummy. Sooyoungie said she wants to be a singer like her Mama Wan and Yerimie wants to be her Dada of course, all Seulgi does was so perfect and smooth for Yeri.

Since it's already 11:00 AM, I need to cook for our lunch now. Because this bear don't know how to cook only ramen if she was really hungry but she can do the twins' milk, she mastered it.

"What do you want for lunch?" she's not paying attention to me. So I walk closer to her then sit on her lap, she look at me confused "I said, what do you want for lunch?" I repeated.

She didn't even answer me yet she carried me with my legs on her waist and arms on her neck "I'll help you." she said then walk to the kitchen. I don't know where her energy and power came looking to her skinny body, she can carry the twins at the same time which I don't know how.

We are now on the kitchen to cook. She did help me cutting the ingredients even though she don't know how to do that, she tried and put an effort which I appreciated. She's talking nonstop about Lisa because how Jennie kicked her out of their house because of the smell of her coat. Maybe Jennie was so pissed to her but Lisa said to her that she didn't do anything.

--

How ya doing guys?

-Y