13: Secret

Seulgi's POV

After dropping my girls on the café, I drove directly to our company. Nayeon my secretary is smiling to me so I became suspicious to her.

"You have a great time with Jeongyeon last night didn't you?" I tease her, she gave me a dagger look.

Nayeon hit my right arm so hard that made me wince in pain "Even you're my boss I don't care!" she said.

Actually Nayeon is my friend's girlfriend, Jeongyeon. She's not that popular like us before because Nayeon commanded her to leave dance club because she saw her almost making out to our choreographer that time.

"Why was that you're smiling like an idiot?" I massage my right arm. She rolled her eyes then point my office "What's up with my office?" she was about to hit me again but I dodged it before it lands on my precious arm again.

"Just go inside.." she said "..CEO Kang!" she mock.

As I open the door I saw my friends comfortably sitting on the couch.

"Nice to see you again CEO Kang!" Jisoo said and asking me to hug her.

"What are you doing here?" in surprise

Jeongyeon stand up then fix my coat "My girlfriend is your secretary so she let us wait for you here." she pull me for a hug. How I miss all of them but where is Wendy?

"Where's Wendy?" I asked them

"I'm here..." Wendy showed up with a mug from the pantry "...even the twins' baby bottle you have it here." pointing the pantry using her lips.

"I came home last night from business trip, I went to Rosé's agency to borrow this two idiots and thankfully, Wendy has no schedule today." Byul blurted out.

"And they barge in on my office without knocking." Lisa butt in and asking Wendy to share with her coffee but Wendy didn't mind her.

Jisoo who's busy staring at our family picture then twins' picture "Chaeng postponed Wendy's concert here in Seoul for next month. My schedule too was already fix, so fix all your schedules dude then we can go for a vacation." she said without a pause.

"Yeah, free your schedule for next month Seul, I miss the twins so much." Wendy said cheerfully.

Definitely I will. We will be complete after years that we didn't.

We continue catching up for a mean time then bid our goodbye because Lisa and I have meeting to our respective company, Byul needed more rest because of her flight last night, Jisoo and Wendy needs to go back to the agency for Wendy's security.

Irene's POV

My hubby dropped us here in the café. Yerimie throwing tantrum because she don't want to let go of Seulgi earlier, Sooyoung on the other hand is busy talking to my employees who were preparing to open the café. I let my sulking daughter suck her baby bottle and sit on the couch inside my office, she will sleep there later on because no one is talking to her and she's drinking her milk.

"Sooyoung baby, can you check your sister inside my office.." she nodded then walk to go to my office.

She came back "She's sleeping mommy." she said then go back to her interview session to one of my employee.

"Just stay there okay, mommy will just check Yerimie." she gives me a two thumbs up.

I made my way inside my office and see my lovely daughter sleeping quietly. She has her blanket now and her baby bottle was placed on their personalized table. Sooyoung is very thoughtful kid, even if she's always teasing or fighting with her twin sister, she always acts like her unnie even though she's older to Yeri for only 5 minutes. I smiled unconsciously when I realized how long before she came back earlier, so this was the reason, she gave Yeri a blanket for her not to be feel cold.

I kiss Yeri's forehead before going outside the office. Then I see my first born giggling while talking to Chaeyeon so I go with them "My baby is so busy talking to Chaeyeon unnie hmm." two of them look at me then I sit beside Joy.

She hugs me "Mommy, Chaeyeon unnie said Mama Wan is her idol.." Joy told me excitedly "..I told her that she's your friend and Dada too." she added.

I look at Chaeyeon who were giggling on Joy's cuteness "Is Wendy really your idol Chae?" I carried Joy who were playing now my hair.

Chaeyeon nodded multiple times "Yes Mrs. Kang, her voice is so amazing and she's so down to earth regardless on how popular she is." she said like she was daydreaming.

"Joy is right, Wendy is our close friend especially my wife." her eyes widen to my confession.

"I told you Chaeyeon unnie, Mama Wan is mommy and Dada's friend!" Sooyoung butt in and both of us just laugh.

"Really Mrs. Kang?" she's really surprise tho.

I nod "Yeah, maybe.. maybe some other time, she will pay a visit here.. just make sure that it's only between the two of us.." she nods excitedly and when I'm about to continue what I'm saying, my baby interrupted us again.

"How about me mommy?" she pouted pointing herself so I kiss her lips.

Chaeyeon just laugh to my daughter's antic "Okay okay sorry.. it's only between the three of us. Mommy, Chaeyeon unnie, and baby Sooyoung is that okay Chaeyeon unnie?" I look at Chaeyeon to help me to Joy who was pouting.

She ruffled Joy's hair "Yes, mommy, Chaeyeon unnie and baby Joy's secret only." she said in a low tone that made Joy smile so big then jump as if she won million dollars "I need to go to my work now Sooyoungie.. Mrs. Kang." she gestured Joy to zip her mouth that my daughter do right away.

The café is open now so I go back to my office now carrying Sooyoung reminding me to keep our secret. I saw Yeri crying silently. I let Sooyoung play to her toys to carry Yeri and sit on the couch "Bad dream? why are you crying baby?" she's not answering my question, she just crying that made Joy go to us to comfort Yeri.

We wait for Yeri to stop crying and speak "Mommy.. I saw a bad guy in my dream hurting you.." Joy wipes the tears of her twin sister "..and he.. he yelled at Joy unnie." she stated and cry again.

Joy hug her twin sister who was sitting on my lap and hugging me "We will go to Dada later okay? tell it to her." she nod but still crying.

"Tell it to Dada so she will punch the face of that bad guy Yerimie!" Sooyoung suggested with action of punching. Yerim look at her then laugh because Joy continue punching the air.

--

Joy best unnie!💚

I am so busy this week and up to next week also so I will update more, since it was in the draft for so long.

-Y