37: Scene

Two weeks later, Karina quickly adjusted on what type of life she has now with the Kangs. Seulgi's parents especially her mother was fuming in anger when they met Karina's stepmother. They've decided to change Karina's last name from Yoo to Kang but of course with her approval.

Seulgi's mother and father became more cheerful because they had another granddaughter to be spoiled. Grandma Kang always dragging Karina to the mall and to her business partners to introduce the beautiful young lady as her granddaughter. Karina is so much overwhelmed on how the rich and classy family known for their wealth were also a down to earth people.

-

Irene's POV

I called Seulgi to fetch Karina because I can't go, no one will watch Sooyoung and Yerim. Also Winter has a group project here at the café with her classmates.

"Unnie." the voice of Jennie made me glance at her. She's crying so I hurriedly hug her and invited her inside my office.

"What happened?" I give her a glass of water.

"Nothing, I.. I a-am just.. ahm.. hormonal changes, you know." she fix Leo who's sleeping in the couch.

"What happened?" this time I asked her with so much seriousness.

"Maybe later after you close this café unnie. Promise I will tell you in details." she gave me her gummy smile but now it has a bit sadness, it was really obvious. I know her too well, she's like my little sister.

"There's a bed there, you should rest. You look drained and stressed Kim Jennie! Tell me everything later, okay?" Jennie nods and hug me tight.

I don't know what happened but I'm sure it's about her and Lisa.

-

Seulgi's POV

After I got a call from my beautiful wife, I grab my car keys and ready myself to go but then Seungwan unexpectedly visited me and insisting if she can go with me to fetch Karina. I have no choice, whether I agree or not, she's already in my car and told her manager to follow us.

"You don't have schedule today?"

"Nothing. I'm so bored spending my time alone in my apartment."

We continue talking about nonsense topic without knowing that we arrived in Karina's school. Since we arrived 10 minutes early, we stay here at the parking lot for awhile when Jeongyeon suddenly contacted me.

"Does Jennie know that her wife is flirting here at the bar?" Jeongyeon said somewhat annoyed.

"Lisa? Flirting? Bar?"

"Yeah. Supposedly, our meeting was at restaurant but my client invited me for a little celebration because we close a deal and yeah, I saw Lisa here with a girl seated in her lap!" she shouts the last five words.

"She's still there?" that was Wendy, a little bit upset now.

"Wan?"

"Yes, this is Seungwan. I'm with Seul."

"She's still here, that's why I call Seulgi and fortunately you're with her now to inform you guys the shit Lisa doing right now. She has fucking family!"

"You should call Byul. Lisa is somewhat scared to her because she know Byul's capability. She know what she will do with that idiot." I said.

My gosh Lisa, seriously?

"Okay. Don't tell it to the girls especially Jennie, we should prioritize the baby." Jeongyeon said then she hangs up.

"What the hell Manoban!" Wendy hissed. Just like her, I am upset with Lisa.

"Let Byul teach her the lesson she needs and deserve." I told her before two of us got out of the car of course she wears a facemask.

-

Seulgi and Seungwan walks where Karina's class is when Wendy notice a group of girls cornering the alone girl. She nudge Seulgi and as interested in gossip they are, they walk near to that.

"I don't think it's good for Karina to continue her study here." Wendy snort.

"It's not bad." Seulgi try to appreciate the state college.

Irene was the one who talked to the school staff for Karina's issue in school. Karina just need to finish the semester before she can transfer to the university who's Winter attending.

"It's not good either." Wendy rolled her eyes but then it turns big real quick "Yah Seulgi! It's Karina who's being bullied!" she hit Seulgi's arm.

"Oh my gosh! Joohyun will kill me if Karina has a scratch!" both of them runs to the group of girls.

"Yah!" Wendy yells, she doesn't care if she's a public figure or so.

All the girls including the girl was being bullied - Karina look at them.

Seulgi shove everyone to go near to her daughter, Karina cries in Seulgi's arms and the latter cooed her.

"Who do you think you are?!" one of the bully angrily asked Seulgi and Wendy "Don't you know who am I?" she sarcastically laughed.

Wendy's face reddens on what she heard. Even she's popular and wealthy, she nevet brag that out just to humiliate others.

"I don't know who the fuck you are!" she aggressively said that made them caught some attention to other students and professors. She caught more attention when she discarded her facemask that made the people shook except to Seulgi and Karina of course.

"W-wendy?" the bully stutter. Unluckily, she is Wendy's avid fan.

"Oh, you know me?" Wendy pointed herself and smile to the arrogant girl with full of sarcasm.

"I'm a fan." the girl said almost a whisper.

"I don't care. And No! My fans aren't behaving like that!" she lectures the girl who's now the head hangs low "Be thankful of what you have, not to used it to make yourself superior. From the way you dress, I could say you came from a rich family but it is necessary to bully others? I'm not telling you this because you're bullying my niece, but because to stop this inappropriate behavior of you and your puppets!" it looks like they're shooting a scene because there's so many camera filming them "Don't do to others what you don't want others do with you. Even good manners subject is such a boring class, it's really necessary to learn. I'm sorry if you feel humiliated now in front of this peope but you need to. Grow up!" with that the four girls who were bullying Karina earlier cries and repeatedly bows to Karina.

"I'm sorry Karina-ssi." all of them said in sync.

Karina just hug Seulgi because she's still scared.

"I don't think my daughter can accept your apologies girls right now." Seulgi softly said but she's really mad and disappointed to the girls in front of her.

"We will apologize to her with our parents, ma'am." one of them sincerely said.

"It's okay. Just be thankful that it wasn't her mom who fetched her.. if she did, I can't imagine the scene." Seulgi sighed in relief to the fact that it wasn't Irene in her place now.

After that drama, Seulgi securely embracing her daughter Karina while Wendy is busy because professors and a lot of students asking for a picture with her, she's annoyed.

-

💗💛💙💚💜
Let's order in Burger King.

-Y