56: Water

Seulgi is busy washing her car. It's the car that her dad gave her on her 20th birthday. The car is different to the one that Jackson is driving.

While she's busy with her business, her daughters are busy with their own too.

Without Seulgi's knowledge, Joy and Yeri are happily getting themselves wet with the water that comes from the hose while their dada is busy cleaning inside the car.

"Water, water, I love water!" says Yeri as she is enjoying splashing the water.

Joy grabs the hose and points to Yeri, "Here, it's like a shower."

The twins take turns holding the hose and whose going to 'shower'.

Their little shower session was still left unnoticed by Seulgi because she was too focused on cleaning the car.

Well, who's not if your daughter puked there?

Irene's POV

I had just woken up from a nap when I heard someone's phone ringing... and that's definitely not mine. It's Seulgi's phone.

Why the hell is her ringtone baa baa black sheep?

Anyways, it's Byul who is calling, based on what her phone screen is flashing. So, I got up and picked up the call first before I handed the phone to the owner.

"Hey, Kang! Are you at home?" — Byul

"Hello Byul, it's Irene. Seulgi's outside, she left her phone here with me."

"Oh hi, uh, I really need Seulgi and your help!" — Byul

"Anything. What is it?"

"Yongsun texted me that she thought she needed to go to the hospital, but I'm still in Seoul and her parents are still at the church. No one will accompany her." — Byul

She is clearly nervous.

"Maybe she's laboring. Okay, we'll just get dressed real quickly and we'll go there." I calmly replied.

"Oh... are you and Seul...? Nevermind." — Byul

She's probably smirking, I know.

"Moon Byulyi, stop thinking weird things and being pervertminded!"

"Hahaha, just joking Madame. By the way, thank you. I'll ditch this meeting now and will directly drive there from Daegu." — Byul

"Alright. Be careful driving; we'll look after Yong and your child."

"Thank you very much." — Byul

And the call ended.

Irene quickly went out to their bedroom to find where exactly Seulgi was right now.

She checks the twins' rooms, the living room, and the garden, but there's no Seulgi.

Next, she checks the garage only to see the two little girls enjoying splashing the water together while their whole bodies are fully wet. She scans the surroundings and sees Seulgi, unaware of what her daughters are doing, who are literally just at her back.

She furiously walks to the girls and steals the hose from them.

"What are you doing?" her voice echoes.

Instead of sulking, the twins jump and clap their hands, "Helping Dada!"

Seulgi, who heard the little commotion, quickly got out of the car. She bumped her head because of the rush.