22: Weird

Seulgi's POV

Making my way towards our bedroom until I reached it. I didn't mind to knock since it was my room too, right? I saw a goddess sleeping on the bed. I kiss her head before I proceed changing my clothes.

I'm busy humming Red Velvet's 'Butterflies' while taking off my clothes. I hear my wife's yawning and groaning so I look at her.

She blinked multiple times before she gestured me to hug her "Come here, I need a hug." she demanded.

So I hug her. Basically I'm on top of her. Joohyun is so clingy to me these days, more clingy than Yeri. She always wants me to hug her.

"I love you." she said hugging me so tight.

Sweet.

"I love you a trillion times more." I said lovingly to her. We stayed in that position for a minute before someone called me through my phone.

Joohyun and I got up. I answered my phone while she gestured me that she will go downstairs to check the kids and the annoying couple there.

"Hey, why did you call?" by the way I am talking to Byul

"I just want to invite you to our company's event." she said.

"You mean the fashion show?" I asked.

"Yeah, well for you to see our new designs."

"Okay. I know Joohyun will say yes as soon as I mention it to her." I chuckled because my wife and Jennie is so into this type of event.

"Alright, my secretary will send the invitation to your office. See you there tomorrow with Irene and the twins."

"Yeah, okay I will ha--" but before I finish my sentence, I hear the voice of a monster... I mean my wife. She's shouting my full name so it only mean one thing... I'm in danger, help!

Irene's POV

I went downstairs only to meet Nayeon. There's no Jeongyeon, Sooyoung, and Yerim. But there's so many toys, plenty toys, everywhere in the house you will see toys.. of course you know who are the culprits.

"Where's your annoying girlfriend?" I asked Nayeon. Yes, Jeongyeon is so annoying so as their squad.

Nayeon chuckled "She said she will buy something."

I nod "Where's the twins?" I scan the surroundings and my babies are nowhere to be found.

"They're on the garden I think and by the way unnie I will tell you some--" she cuts off when we heard screams and footsteps.

"Mommy..." here we go again.

Yeri is running towards us crying "What is it this time?" when there's one crying, for sure they fought again. I remove her small hands covering her cute face then I saw how messy her face is "What happened to your face?" oh my gosh, her shirt also and for Pete's sake she's wearing a white shirt!

"Mommy Soo-- unnie threw my toy.." Yerimie sobs.

"Ssshh, we will talk to her later okay?" she nods "Mind to tell me what happened to your face? why are you and your shirt is so dirty?" I check her body if there's any trace of scratch because maybe they fought physically.

"I a-ate ice.. ice c-cream mommy.. dada b-bought." she's stuttering because she's crying earlier.

Kang Seulgi! I said to you that never ever let the kids eat ice cream on their own! You're not listening to me ah!

"Just stay here with Mama Nayeon baby okay? I will get you clothes and talk to your obedient dada okay?" Nayeon and Yeri walk to the couch and sit there.

-

After Irene let Yeri go with Nayeon, she immediately go upstairs to talk, talk only to her wife.

"Kang Seulgi!" Irene yelled before she barge in on their room.

When she open the door, she hurriedly make her way towards Seulgi who seems confused.

"Yes love?" Seulgi gulped because she saw how her wife clenching her jaw.

Irene didn't speak yet she grab Seulgi's left ear hardly that made the latter wince in pain.

"Ouch... love.. Joo-- ouch!" Irene made her wife sit on the bed before she let go her ear. Seulgi massage her red tinted ear "That hurts.." she mumbled.

Irene cross her arms staring to her wife who is pouting.

"Kang Seulgi! I told you for I don't know how many times that don't let the kids--" Irene didn't finish her rant when Seulgi cut her.

"..eat ice cream on their own." she sighed "I know but I can't help to bought it because it was their request and.." since she love her kids so much, she didn't mention to her wife that the twins didn't let their Dada to feed them because of so much excitement "..and I'm s-sorry if I let them." Seulgi looked down fidgeting her fingers.

Irene sighed "It's okay." Seulgi just nod "Look at me.. hey!" Irene said in soft voice but with authority then Seulgi look at her, still pouting. Irene chuckled and playfully slap Seulgi's face "You're not cute so stop pouting now!" then she laughs.

Seulgi playfully roll her eyes but of course she didn't let her wife saw it for her safety of course. Seulgi hugs her wife then rest her head on Irene's belly.

"At least I'm not moody!" she mocks that earned a soft laugh from her wife.

Irene stroke Seulgi's hair for a while, all she wants this past few days is to cling with Seulgi "Am I?" she asked.

"Yeah. I don't know what gotten to you." Seulgi chuckled remembering what weird things Irene did since then, like always teasing the twins especially Sooyoung to make her cry then she'll be the one who'll comfort, and throwing tantrum and keeps whining whenever Seulgi goes to work.

"You don't love me now?" Irene asked as she keeps massaging her wife's scalp.

Seulgi laugh a bit "Of course not, even in my next life I will still love you." it made Irene's heart flutter.

Irene remove her wife's arms on her waist to be able to sit on Seulgi's lap that she successfully did. She hugs Seulgi so tight "I love you so much." she mumbled.

Even though Seulgi found it weird because Irene is so sweet to her well in the matter of fact not this sweet before, she still reciprocated what her wife is doing and enjoy this sweet type of Joohyun.

--

Red Velvet comeback confirmed!

I'm not outdated okay hahaha, I knew it since the day it was announced.

Sorry for not updating, I'm just busy as usual hehe.

-Y