40: Date

Seulgi's POV

I woke up early because I set an alarm but of course I quickly off it before the dragon even woke up.

Exiting the bathroom, I came back to bed and I tightly hug Yeri and peppers her kisses because she sleep with us.

Well, she showed up in our bedroom crying for a reason Sooyoung went to Winter's room to sleep there so literally, she's alone in their room and that's why she's here.

"Wakey wakey..." I wake her up still pampering her kisses. She whines and mumbles yet reciprocate my hugs "Come on baby.. you said I must wake you up when I'm up." I said then release myself from her.

My baby yawns and slowly open her eyes and rubs it.

Two of us stared at each other for good one minute before she speaks.

"Dada..." she lifts her hands for me to support her to stand up.

"Careful, mommy still sleeping." She was about to cling to me until she remembers something "Why?" I asked.

"I forgot to give mommy a good morning kiss as well as baby." she cutely said.

"Oh, okay. Go ahead."

She carefully sit and peck her mom's lips and left cheek. After that she kiss Joohyun's belly.

"Good morning baby." she said while caressing her mom's belly softly.

Seeing this moment, happiness is just an understatement. I'm so lucky having them in my life.

After that, I help Yeri to do her morning routine before we went downstairs, of course I kiss my woman and our baby.

-

Seulgi prepared a cereal for her baby because she's whining nonstop saying she's hungry to death and because her dada didn't know how to cook, that's all Seulgi serve to Yeri.

Yerim feed her dada occasionally. Yeah, they're sweet to each other unlike Seulgi and Sooyoung.

Minutes later, Seulgi receive a text from Byul that she's outside already parking her car. The guards in Seulgi's parents village knows Byul and the rest of the Kangs family friends so they let them go inside without asking the villager.

-

Moonbyul's POV

As I already parked my car, I directly go inside Kang's mansion. Yes, a mansion. This house is really big as if 50 people live here. Also, this house has a lot of embarrassing memories hahaha.

I went to the living room and to be welcome by Seulgi who's carrying Yeri came from the kitchen I guess.

"Come on Kang! Really? You're just wearing a boxers?" both of us laugh.

"As if you're not only wear boxers too when you're at home." she tease back.

We greeted each other before Seulgi and I talk about Lisa's situation while Yeri is playing by herself.

"What about that cheater?" Seulgi scoffed.

"She's not!" I defended Lisa.

"What do you mean she's not? Seungwan and I saw her being lovey dovey with her mistress while she abandon Jennie and Leo." she retorted.

Yeri look at us because she heard Seulgi's loud voice and this bear immediately shows Yeri a piece sign.

"Don't shout, bear. I want to talk to you about this personally because this is very serious. Lisa needs our help."

"What do you mean help?" Seulgi asked me.

"She's not cheating on Jennie." I confidently said.

Then I tell everything to her what Lisa and I conversation yesterday.

"What the actual fuck!" Seulgi cursed.

"You know Lisa is madly in love with Jennie. She's a flirt but she will never do anything to break Jennie's heart and most importantly, she will never cheat."

"Does Chu, Wendy, and Jeong know this?" she asked concernly.

"Nope, you're the first one. But I have a call with Jeong about Lisa's cheating last night." I answered.

"We should tell it to them as soon as possible. Maybe tonight, you think? Since tomorrow is sunday." she suggests.

"I'm okay with it. I will bring Yongsun with me. In fact, I miss you all." damn, that was cringy and cheesy.

"Should I kiss you then?" she pouts her lips so I show her my fist "Just kidding." she laughs.

"If it's Yeri who will kiss me, I will not refuse." I say it loud enough for Yeri to hear.

She look at us once again then run to me so I carry her and she kiss me on my cheeks.

-

Meanwhile, Karina got up early and go to her parents' room to inform that she will go somewhere but only to find her mom.

She knocks first of course before getting herself in.

"Mom..." she calls Irene not that loud while laying to the bed with her stomach "Mom!" she called once again louder this time.

Irene groans but soon enough know it's Karina not Seulgi.

"Why?" she answers still eyes closed.

"I will ask your permission if I can visit Appa." Karina stated before Irene pull her for a hug.

"Okay. Ask your dada too, she will think that you will go on a date if you do not inform her." Irene utter while brushing Karina's hair.

"Date?!" Karina chuckles.

"Hmm. If you will, tell it to me first because if you tell it to her, she and her friends will kill that person hahaha." Irene simply threaten her daughter "Ow! Add your grandpa too!" she added.

"Tsk, I'm not dating anyone." Karina honestly said.

"It's okay with me, just tell it to me first. I'm serious about what your dada will do if she found that out." Irene mumbles still eyes are close but she's fully awake.

"Mom. I. Am. Not. Dating. Anyone." Karina clearly told her mommy.

Irene laughs. She enjoys teasing and somewhat threatening her daughter.

Karina release herself from Irene's embrace and sit in the bed. She caress Irene's belly with gentleness.

After Irene tease her again, she finally get out of her parents' bedroom and go downstairs to cook and eat her breakfast. She saw Seulgi and Byul talking and laughing together in the living room while Yeri is busy in her own.

"Da? Mommy calls you to me." she said to Seulgi and wave her hand to Byul before she walks to the kitchen to cook since she don't want her pregnant mother and aunty to tire themselves.

Seulgi excuse herself to Byul and ask her to look for Yeri for a while but then Byul tease her again.

"Your wife is pregnant but then you still tiring her hahahaha!" Byul shouts receiving a middle finger from Seulgi.

-

Double update. And it's unedited so expect typo and a wrong grammar.

-Y