34: Distance

Irene's POV

Me and this annoying creature beside me decided to visit Rosé and Jisoo's accompany so here we are in the office waiting for them.

"Are you really upset at me?" she's asking that for I don't know how many times.

After we eat at the restaurant, I'm not talking with her. She deserves that, she's always pissing me off.

Seulgi was about to say something again when Rosé and Jisoo together with Wendy open the door.

"What's up bitch?!" Wendy greets Seulgi.

"Hey single for life!" Seulgi greets back and Wendy glare at her.

"Where's the twins? Are you only two? Yah! I don't want to see Kang Seulgi's face!" Jisoo stated. Seulgi smack Jisoo's head before she ran off behind me "Yah!" she shouted and two of them runs with Jisoo chasing Seulgi while three of us just laughing.

Wendy and Rosé sit beside me in the couch, we're not minding the two running around before Seulgi ran out the office and Jisoo quickly followed her.

"Where's the twins unnie?" Rosé asked.

"Today is their first day of school." I simply said.

"Oh my gosh! Why you didn't tell me unnie?" Wendy asked with her eyes open widely.

"Why?" Rosé and I asked in unison.

"I want to drop them off in school with you." she pouts.

I know how close she is with the twins especially with Joy. Two of them are inseparable. Joy told me once that she wants to be an idol like Wendy but she's contemplating to tell that to her Dada because she thought Seulgi will be jealous but I said to her that Seulgi isn't that type of person.

"You can go with us later when we'll fetch them." I said then her face lit up.

"Really?" she jumped as if she's still a kid "Can I go with them Chaeyoung-ah?" she asked Rosé and the latter nods.

"Bring a guard with you." Rosé answered then Wendy just nods.

We talked about my pregnancy. Rosé keep asking me about that thing while Seungwan intently listening. Jisoo and Rosé still not planning to have a child because they want to be matured enough and also enjoy being together alone while Wendy being Wendy, the single. A hopeless romantic.

"Unnie!" Jisoo barge in and breathing heavily. I raise my eyebrows "S-seul.. gi." she's pointing her back.

-

Jisoo's POV

That halfwit smack my head where my fat brain is. I keep chasing that Seulgibear when I suddendly stopped. She's pinned in the wall by one of Chaeyoung's artist.

'Help.' she mouthed at me while gulping endlessly.

I don't want to go and rescue her there because Chaeyoung will misinterpret that and assume that I am flirting with them. She once kicked me outside our house because I talked with one of the trainee here.

'I will call Irene unnie.' I mouthed back when her eyes widen because the girl's face is only inches away from her.

After saying that to her, I hurriedly run back in Chaeng's office. I called Irene unnie, she quickly got up and three of us following her.

"Yah!" Irene unnie yelled before pulling the girl's hair.

All of us including the manager of that artist eyes became big even my wife, the boss just shocked on what Irene unnie did.

-

Irene pulled the hair of the girl who's going to kiss Seulgi, the latter immediately hide at back of her wife while she's stopping her wife in pulling the hair of the said girl.

"You bitch! Flirt to anyone but not to my wife!" she released the girl and push aggressively.

"Who are you? Baby, who's that girl?" the artist named Yooa shouted to Irene.

Irene scoffed and laugh in sarcasm.

"Who. Are. You?!" Irene's face reddens "I'm the wife of the person you were flirting with!" she slapped the girl then Seulgi and others gasps even Yooa herself was shocked "If I will see you again near to her, I will never hold back myself for skinning you alive!" she raps.

Seulgi's small eyes became big as it seems. Rosé has no word to utter even she's the CEO. Jisoo's heart lips wasn't a heart shape no more because it's now a round shape. And Wendy who's always taking a serious matter as a joke, now she's just shocked and continuously gulping.

-

After that shocking and traumatic event for Yooa especially to Seulgi, Wendy, Rosé, and Jisoo, all of them are seated in the couch inside the CEO's office.

"I'm so sorry Yooa-ssi for what my wife did.." Seulgi asking an apology "She's pregnant that's why she's got impulsive.. I'm really sorry." she sincerely said.

"Either way, unnie is like that." Wendy mumbles earning a sharp gaze from Irene.

"It's okay.. I'm so sorry too because I thought you're my babybearbob." Yooa smiles as she thinks her lover.

Seulgi exhale heavily and glance at her wife who look so bored.

She kiss Irene's temple and rub her right arm.

"I love you." she whispers to lessen the monster mode of Irene.

"If you want me to say sorry to her, that will never happen." she whispers back with so much annoyance and boredom in her voice.

Seulgi just sigh.

Never once force Kang Joohyun or else she will sleep outside their house not only in one day but the whole damn week, Seulgi thought.

"I will just talk to her---" Seulgi was about to say something.

"Alone?" Irene raise her eyebrows.

"We will just talk. Talk only, love." Seulgi embrace her wife and taps her back to calm down "Just a minute then we will go now, okay?" she asked and Irene nods.

"1 meter distance..." Irene said that earns a confusion from Seulgi "You don't want? You want to hug that flirt? You want to--" she bombarded Seulgi a questions.

"Okay okay okay." Seulgi gives up and just hug again her jealous wife.

"I will never win with her." Seulgi said to herself as she walks out with Yooa.

-

I blew out a candle earlier. It's my day today and I'm tearing up because I feel like I'm getting old hahahaha joke.

Actually my mom's birthday was yesterday and today is mine.

I want two updates today but I didn't finish ㅋㅋㅋ

Ps: 7th Anniversary tomorrow

-Y