27: Sulky

Seulgi's POV

After my consciousness back, Joohyun acts like nothing happened so as Yeri. I thought my baby girl was in my side but her mommy got her instant, aish!

My wife is cooking for our lunch while I'm taking a bath. Four of us will go to the mall to buy stuff we will be needing tomorrow and supermarket for our stock here in our house also to buy some snacks for our vacation.

As we are eating our lunch, Joohyun keep staring at me while smiling.

"What?!" I'm really annoyed on her seriously.

She giggles then shook her head and continue eating then repeat that again but I didn't mind her 'cause I know she's annoying me.

-

The Kangs with their personal bodyguard and driver Jackson are on their way to the mall. Seulgi still not talking to her wife and her second born.

Yeri keeps glancing on her dada as she feel so bad and guilty.

"Mommy.. she's not talking to me.." Yeri whispered on Irene and the latter glance at her sulking wife.

She chuckled "Don't mind her, she will talk to you later promise." Irene kissed the tip of Yeri's small nose.

Irene whispered something to Sooyoung but she make sure first that Seulgi isn't looking.

-

At the mall, Seulgi still ignoring her wife and her second born. The whole ride Yeri was pouting.

Even she's not talking to the two, she still assist and holds the ton of bags that full of her girls' clothes that Irene bought.

"The plan is to buy what we need not shopping!" Seulgi thought.

Hours of buying necessities, that was Irene said, five of them eat on the restaurant there. They decided to eat first before buying groceries.

"Jackson can you accompany me, I will buy something important, it will be quick promise.." Irene asked the bodyguard.

"Okay noona." he answered.

Irene's POV

I asked Jackson to accompany me to a drugstore here inside the mall because I know this sulking bear will not go with me.

"Mommy bring me too.." Yerimie whines.

I nodded then hold her hand "Soooyoungie you stay here with your ugly dada okay?" I told Joy and Seulgi just rolled her eyes, she's pissed hahaha "Hey babybear, stay here okay? Don't talk to girls, I will ask your daughter if you talk to someone!" I added then glare at her, she gulped and nodded sheepishly.

Three of us walk together and leave the two eating. I am holding Yeri's hand and Jackson is following us.

"Miss, Two PT please.." she gave me the item and I pay it quickly.

"Mommy what is that?" my daughter asked me as we walking back to the restaurant.

"This?" she nodded "It is a PT, when you grow older you'll know what exactly it is." she shrugged her shoulders then I carry her.

"Irene unnie..." someone called me so I look back to see who was it.

Krystal walk quickly where am I and we kissed each other's cheek.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

She noticed that I am carrying Yeri so she smiled at her and surprisingly Yeri did the same, it's unusual to her to smile to the person she barely knows.

"I'm with my older sister, you know girls.. shopping." Krystal chuckled "Hello cute little girl.." she smile again to Yeri "Is she your daughter unnie?" she asked.

I nod "Yeah, actually they're twins. Introduce yourself to her baby.. don't be shy, she's kind." I encouraged my daughter.

Yerim smile heartily to Krystal "Hello aunty, my name is Yerim and I'm 4 years old." she cutely introduced herself.

"So cute.. I am Jung Soo-jung or Krystal in short.." she kissed Yeri's cheek.

"I'm with my wife, do you want to join us.. she's right there." I invited her.

Krystal continue to have giggling session with Yeri "It's okay unnie, maybe next time. As I told you, I am with my unnie.." I nods "I'm going now Irene unnie." she added when she feel her phone vibrates.

"Oh okay.. next time we can have lunch with Yongsun's restaurant.. I will bring Yeri and her twin sister for you to know her." I said to Krystal.

We bid our goodbye to each other. Three of us continue walking.

"She look so familiar noona.." Jackson blurted out.

Irene smirk to Jackson "Maybe she appeared on your dreams.." she teased.

Jackson chuckled "Psh. Whatever Mrs. Kang! But I'm sure I saw her before." he said.

Minutes later we arrived and saw the two laughing together or more likely Seulgi laughing while my daughter is crying and laughing at the same time. I'm sure this dork is teasing her again.

"Mommy.. dada is teasing me again.." Joy whines as soon as she saw me.

"Kang Seulgi!" I sternly said.

She rolled her eyes "She's the one who started though.." she mumbled.

"She still sulking" I thought.

I walk to her whisper something. Her face suddenly became red to what I told her.

"Let's go?" she said sweetly as if she's not annoyed earlier, perks of having wife with pervert mind tsk.

Seulgi's POV

Oh my goodness! After so many hours walking here and there. Why does the girls like that when they were shopping? Like after the long time of checking, judging, saying cute in every item but in the end they will not buy it?

I'm so exhausted. Joohyun let me and Jackson hold that freaking bags full of her and twins' clothes then two of us suffered carrying that, it's heavy as hell.

So that's why she scammed me, for me to be her butler. She deceived me. She took me with her flirting skills and me as a fool, bought with it. Aish!

By the way, that scammer is in the bathroom now and she's been there for almost 10 minutes.

"KANG SEEEUUUULLLLGGIIIIII!!!" she shouted that made me alarmed so I quickly run to her and hurriedly open the door.

"What happened?!" I worriedly asked because she's crying yet smiling. She jumped on me that I immediately catched "Are you alright?" duh, even though she's prankster, scammer, and bossy, still she's my wife that I love the most so I'm dead worried if something unpleasant happens to her.

"You're going to be a Dada again." she whispered that made my body freeze at the moment.

-

Yo yo yo! wassup! Thank you guys by the way!❤

Another baby is coming.. what do you want this time, a boy or a girl?

-Y