Veldora comes back

Start from the beginning

"Really! Well then I can't just not accept it!"

He then goes inside of it and then it transforms into someone entirely new.

"Ah! I can always count on you man!" 

Then they all walk out and see everyone at the tunnel entrance.

"Rimuru-sama is everything ok!"

"What yeah it is."

"Then who is that behind you and Kyru?" they all ask.

"Oh well this is Veldora."

"HUH?!"

"Yes it is I VELDORA! I AM HIS BEST FRIEND!"

"If you make it sound like that it makes me embarrassed."

"Haha! Sorry."

Kyru laughs at what he is seeing.

Veldora then turns to Kyru.

"Hello friend of Rimuru. So. How come you were able to meet me so easily?"

"Oh me. I'm a Demon King and Rimuru is a Demon lord. Though I am stronger than Rimuru I don't tend to fight a lot unless needed."

"I see. Your a perfect friend for Rimuru!"

"Yeah thanks."

Then they all walk back but as they do they see 3 of the Beastkeepers right in front of them. All hurt and badly bleeding.

"Hey! Are you guys ok!"

"We need to talk now!" One of them yell out.

Once they return to Tempest Rimuru heals all of them with his Slime.

"So what happened?" Rimuru ask.

"Let me explain first. I Phobio the black leopard. A little less than a week ago. Our nation Yuurazania received a declaration of war from Demon Lord Milim."

"Milim!? Why her?" Rimuru yells out

"Let me finish please." Phobio explains.

"Sorry."

"Karion-sama wanted us to leave and guide the refugees. He also was the one who faced Demon Lord Milim."

Flashback during the Conversation.

"Whenever you command it. Karion-sama the prepartion for the sortie of the beast keteers has finshed." Albis explains.

"Well then. Beastkeeters I leave the Guidance and the refugees to you."

"What are you saying Leader!" Suphia yells out.

"I'll be the one who will face Milim." As he does this he grabs his weapon. "You guys priotize the protection of the citizens."