What really catched your attention was, on the side of the edge of the painting, white flowers seems to be glued to the edge of the painting.

Chrysanthemums.

Your eyes widened a bit and you looked back at the girl on the painting, what had happened...? You didn't bothered looking furthermore and just went to look for the next painting.

"Hey, Y/N! Look!"

Your friend called out before you can even look at the next person on the painting. You raised an eyebrow and turned to look at yor friend who's pointing at a certain painting with a wide smile on her face.

"What is it, Alyssa?"

You then walked towards her and looked at the painting she was pointing at.

"This girl looks just lke you!" She said.

You then examined the girl and your eyes widened, the girl on the painting looks just exactly you.

Her H/L H/C hair looked so soft, her E/C eyes read something unreadable in them. Unlike the others, she was not smiling or whatever, she was glaring. She was glaring straight to where the camera is, she was wearing a F/C gown, on her shoulders were a bright red fluffy cape with gold accessories displayed on it. Her H/C was tied to a tight bun with ruby gems complimenting her hair.

But what really caught your eyes were the bright golden crown above her head, she looked absolutely stunning in the painting. Was she a Queen? She definitely look like a Queen.

Suddenly, a stinging headache came to your head. You gasped and stumbled backwards, the headache seems to worsen as you move. You then put a hand to your forehead, a ringing on your ear only added to your pain along with the headache.

"Y/N? You okay?" Alyssa called out.

Suddenly, faint voices started echoing through your head. Oddly enough, they all sound familiar to you.

"The Damons doesn't have any children. Are you adopted?"

"N-no! She's not adopted at all! She lived from a differned land to train to be a great fighter! She just came back home last month, yeah! Last month..."

"Nice to meet you, M'lady."

"Concede defeat and you'll walk away with two eyes."

"Technoblade has The kiss of Pséma."

"Yeah, I get that but my parents were against the idea."

"you know that lying is not a very great choice right?"

"And yet everyone still chose to do it."

"I'm dream,a fighter, from the omáda óneiro kingdom. It's a pleasure to meet you, my lady."

"Care to join me for a walk?"

"There's nothing wrong being an orphan. Why would anyone be mad at an oprhan?"

"Goodnight, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Dream."

"To the Black Forest."

"I-i don't know what happened... I- it feels like something is stabbing my chest i-"

"I-im fine! I-im just..lost"

"You two stay here. We'll check what that is."

"Are you really just gonna die there? Stand up!"

"Then stand up. The Y/N I know doesn't give up, the Y/N I know doesn't let someone defeat her, the Y/N I know is strong, independent, skillful. The Y/N I know will prove her enemy to not look down on her."

"Oh? What do we have here?"

"Do I look like I care?"

"Now, now, princess. Let's not spit out lies here."

"You know the way back to academy right? Go there and tell the back ups to hurry up."

"From what I've heard, the more, the merrier, right?"

"Oh, I forgot to give this to you."

"My totem! How?-"

"Wanna dance?"

"Hola mamacita~"

"You should take a break."

"Your eyes are beautiful."

"The Damons lied to us, they don't really have a child."

"I'm really sorry about what happened, it must've scared you."

"Oh, nothing! It's just amusing seeing you handle that mess earlier. Though I have to run away since your people are a little aggressive."

"Oh my! She's more prettier in person!"

"It was never meant to be."

"AHAHA- YOU LOOK LIKE A CLOWN-"

"Surrender, and I'll let you live."

"FOOD FIGHT!"

"Uh- is it okay if I... Y'know? Take over your role...?"

"You should go rest, you're still sick."

"Nooo... You're warm.."

"You don't know how many shampoos I got to use to keep it that smooth."

"You should probably help your friend."

"LANI!"

"WHERE IS HE!"

"Oh! did i woke you up? I'm sorry."

"So uh... I left something here in the other day.."

"Shit."

"I'm not complaining though, I knew this was gonna be hard. I knew the consequences and that's why I chose to run away."

"So as we know, we still need to stay low. The flu in the kingdom is still not gone, from what I've heard from one of my crows, the flu had gotten worse."

"What? But what about Y/N? Who would watch over her?"

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N!"

Your eyes shot open to see a white ceiling, you quickly stood up and the first person you saw was Alyssa with worried eyes. Next was a doctor and a nurse.

"You fainted! Are you okay?" She asked.

Your mind then darted back to the voices, they all sounded awfully familiar. Had you met the owners of the voices? You felt like you did but at the same time not.

For some reason, you feel really empty inside.

Halloooooo

Yes, I made this for fun bc yes.

ALSO BROOOO REINCARNATION AU?? 😳

Not gonna continue this bc it's just an extra and I really wanted to write this idea for a long time now LOL

That's all for now! Remember to eat healthy food, drink water and sleep!

Love y'all!