I Missed You

Jake packed his trunk for Hogwarts about a week before he had to leave, he missed Hogwarts and learning magic, even though he did live there most of his life. He looked at his room for the last time for the summer. There was a single bed against the wall with a scarlet and golden blanket over the top, it had the Gryffindor symbol on it. On the wall his bed was against was pictures with his friends. In one picture he was on Fred's and Georges shoulders, one leg on each shoulder, The picture moved and they were all laughing, there were a few with Fred, George and Lee. There was only one photo with Harry which Jake kept on his wall in a spot where he knew it wouldn't get ruined. On other parts of the wall were his favourite chaser, who played for Australia, Bruce Comp, he was the the highest scoring Chaser of the century. There was also more Gryffindor decorations. On the other wall was his desk and his wardrobe, his wardrobe had been in the room since he first moved into the house, it was very old but it seemed to be un-moveable it was like it was stuck down with magic. Jake took one more glance then dragged his trunk out of his room, it was too heavy for him to carry. As he dragged it down stairs it made a thud sound at each step it went down.

"Jake! Don't drag it" Severus said, he waved his wand and muttered a spell and Jake's trunk all of a sudden got lighter.

"Sorry" Jake said, he picked it up and it was as light as a feather. Severus chuckled and ruffled Jakes hair.

"It's fine, this house is old anyway" Severus said. "No one will buy the bloody thing" Jake faked gasped.

"Don't swear dad" Jake said followed by a chuckled. Severus glared at him.

"Do you want to take the Hogwarts Express or the flo network?" Severus asked, Jake thought about spending time with Katie.

"Can I take the Hogwarts Express? I haven't been on that for nearly 2 years" Jake said, he wasn't fooling his father, Severus knew there was a reason.

"It's the girl, isn't it?" Severus asked, Jake shrugged casually but Severus could tell by the redness in jakes cheeks that it was her.

"Her names Katie dad, she's my best friend and I haven't seen her all summer" Jake said, Severus nodded.

"Okay, we'll take the flo network to kings cross and you may catch the train"

*
When they got there Severus said bye and apparated and Jake put his trunk in the train and his owl and got on the train and found Katie was in a carriage by herself, Jake walked in. Katie looked up. Once she saw him she got to her feet and hugged him tightly. Jake hugged back.

"Oh my gosh, I've missed you so much Jake" Katie said, Jake looked at her, she had grown so much and she looked more older. She was born on February 2nd which made her a month older then Jake.

"You have no idea how much I missed you Katie" he said, he eyes looked at him and he couldn't help to get lost in her chocolate brown eyes. 'You're so beautiful' he thought to himself, he hadn't realised that he was thinking out loud.

"What?" Katie asked, Jake turned a scarlet red. He couldn't believe he said it out loud. He then worked up the confidence to say it again.

"I said your beautiful" Jake said looking he in the eyes. She blushes deeply and looked away from Jake.

"Thank you" she said, she sat back down, Jake said next to her. She looked at him and smiled.

"How was your holiday?" She asked, Jake shrugged. It hadn't been to eventful. He had been thinking about Katie a lot lately, he couldn't help it, when they were about he realised his heart ached knowing she wasn't there. He liked her a lot and he knew he was only thirteen but he knew from the day he met her she would be special to him.

"I uh... Didn't do much" Jake said smiling lightly. "How was your holiday" Jake said. Then she said the words he wanted to say.

"You know I couldn't stop thinking of you Jake, I've missed you a lot" Katie said, Jake blushed.

"I was thinking of you non stop to" Jake said, he looked at her beautiful brown eyes. If he was gonna say it, he was gonna say it now. "I like you a lot Katie"