Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)

Start from the beginning

"You can tell that?", she questions. "My senses are enhanced so I can feel the heartbeat from here. And hear it but that's thanks to these things.", I answer pointing to my hearing aids. "What happened?", she asks. "I was fighting to save the city, when Jesy and I combine powers technology explodes and the villain we were fighting was basically a human computer so we put her in a hug and she blew up and since we were so close we damaged our hearing.", I answer. "So what happens if you take them off?", she asks. "I can still hear but everything is muffled like under water muffled. I mostly take them out to sleep.", I say.

"How weird was it?", she asks. "It was hard adjusting at first because I would play with them and end up turning them off or they would itch. Claude had to make me a pair of large baby mittens to keep me from playing with them.", I answer. "I'm back Leigh-Leigh's. Other Leigh is back.", Andre says walking in the door. "Congrats.", I say. "On the baby? Thanks.", he smiles. "What? No. Congrats that she hasn't dumped you yet. She must really like you.", I say. "Don't say that.", other me scolds hitting my shoulder. "I'm just being honest.", I shrug. "Oh well
I'm sure your girlfriend has some complaints.", he says. "Oh believe me, my girlfriend is too sweet to complain about me so I make sure she won't have to.", I smirk.

"You two are so childish.", other me sighs. "She started it.", he says. "You wanna go?", I question. "I think I do.", he nods. "Try me.", I growl. "Since when did she have glowing eyes?", he questions. "You got yourself into this one.", other Leigh says. "I won't hurt you since she likes you, but just know, that I would.", I say. "I don't doubt that now.", he says. "Are you two done? I can smell the testosterone from here.", other me says. "We're done. Now I'm gonna go find Kamille.", I say opening the door. "You don't even know where she lives.", other me says. "I'm a werewolf, I can smell her.", I say sliding off on my ice trail.

Jade's POV

I walk around the flat looking at pictures and awards when I feel a presence behind me. "You must be the boyfriend.", I say turning around. "Oh Jordan, this is other dimension me. Glad you could join us me.", other me says. "What are you doing?", I question. "I'm having breakfast shots.", she answers. "Why?", I ask. "Why not?", she says throwing one back. I grab one off the counter and drink it. "Oh you have so much to learn. You don't drink a shot hun, you just swallow it.", she says. I take another and follow her instructions. "Are you even old enough to be drinking?", she asks. "No, but it doesn't really effect me, I have a fast metabolism so it burns off as I drink.", I answer.

"Good enough for me.", she shrugs. "This is so weird. Do you know me in your dimension?", Jordan questions. "I'm pretty sure you're in my art class.", I answer. "What's the strongest you have?", I question. Other me pulls out a bottle that I don't read and I start to chug from it. I get the buzz I've been wanting and cheer. "You don't chug the whole bottle.", she laughs. "This is my equivalent of a shot.", I say. "I like you more each time we talk.", she says handing me another bottle. "I'm gonna have to stay here for a while.", I say sipping from a bottle. "Why?", Jordan questions.

"Drunk teleporting is a big no no. I let my girlfriend make me a wolfsbane cocktail and boy, I ended up in Paris, Japan, and the bottom of the ocean before I made it home.", I answer. "That's funny.", other me says. "Now I've got two drunk Jade's to deal with.", Jordan sighs. "You'll be fine.", I say laying down on the couch. "The remote is so far away.", other me says. "I got it.", I say using my powers to float it over. "I like you so much more every second.", she says.

Jesy's POV

I see the adult me walk out of her bedroom and stand up. "Good morning me.", I say. "Jesus Christ! Don't do that.", she says putting a hand on her chest. "My bad.", I say holding my hands up. "What are those on you're ears?", she questions. "Hearing aids. Long story short, me and Leigh blow up electronics, we fought a technopath, she exploded, we were in the blast radius, bye bye hearing.", I say. "Interesting.", she nods. "What are you doing?", I ask. "Making myself breakfast.", she answers pulling something out of the fridge. "What are you doing here?", she asks. "Leigh and Perrie were acting weird so we came here to see if their selves here were pregnant.", I answer.