Chapter 32- Moving On (Pt. 2)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Daryl stared at me coldly, and I could tell what he was thinking. He wanted to punch me so hard that it would knock me out, but he's not going to.

"You better shut your mouth, sheriff! I didn't ask any questions concerning me!"

"But I answered what little questions that did concerned you!"

And I walk outside.

I hear Chandler shout, "Everybody but my brother leave!"

"Gladly," replied Daryl.

And everyone steps on the porch with me.

Chandler comes out and says, "C'mon Carl, they're leaving. Come back inside."

They start to step off the porch, and I just keep staring at the woods where Jordyn and Nicole ran into.

"I'm going back in the house if you're n-"

Then I hear footsteps and a mask is placed around my nose and mouth. I struggle for air, and I would fight back, but I have no energy in me, and as I start to fall to the ground, I see Daryl and Foxface are getting ambushed too.

I wake up in the back of a car with a terrible throbbing in my head and arm. I can barely sit up, but after a little bit, I manage.

I open the car door and wiggle to get out from the backseat. The first thing I see is Peeta and Jordyn kissing on the gravel not too far from the house. Maybe she doesn't need me anymore.

After they have finished, they start to run into the old building. What I just saw hurt me more than when she punched my jaw. Now that she's gone, I now realize how much I miss her, but I can't have her back. I can't believe she moved on so fast.