i started to cry it wasn't even about ririka i was just overwhelmed by everyone and everything.

"thank you noya" i mumbled.

"for what? i'm doing what any friend would've done" he replied.

i looked up at him and he was smiling at me, i had the certain urge to just kiss him but i don't know how he felt so i decided to go in for a hug.

i could feel his heart beating as i hugged him it was nice just listening to it...

"can i stay like this for a bit?" i whispered into his ear.

"as long as you want y/n"

"hey y/n... oh... well y/n and noya hugging hahaha how funny well anyway uh well mary's getting irritated at ririka so i think it's best if we leave she wants you to text her later though" daichi rambled saying all of that then leaving.

"should we say bye to them?" noya asked.

i nodded.

we got up and left and then everyone had decided to leave since well it was pretty late.

"thank you for having us y/n it was so much fun! we definitely need to catch up soon" ririka said all fake as she and ryota left.

i nodded knowing indeed that wasn't going to happen.

"well i guess we'll be going too right tanaka?" noya suggested.

"you know you can stay if you want" i smiled.

"nahhh saekos taking me out tomorrow with her hot friends i don't wanna miss it but noya can if he wants"

"sure i don't have anything to do tomorrow i'll stay!" noya smiled.

"cool! have fun with your sister friends tomorrow and tell her i say hi!" i smiled.

"will do! bye y/n bye bye dude!"

"byeee" noya exclaimed.

i waved.

i closed the door and we went up back into my room.

"why is your mother never home?" he asked.

"well you know she's either on dates and sleeps over at the guys place, is on a business trip, business dinners, working late? i don't really know but she will be at home one of these days i hope" i giggled.

"she seems like a hard worker!" he smiled.

"she is!"

"wanna play minecraft?" i suggested.

"OKAY!"

time went by and it was about 2am...

"NOYA WHY WOULD YOU LEAD IT INTO OUR HOUSE?" i yelled.

"I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS BEHIND ME!"

"SO CARELESS"

"HEY ITS NOT MY FAULT"

"YES IT IS" i began to cackle.

"PACK YOUR THINGS NOYA YOURE MOVING OUT!"

"HEY NO YOU CANT DO THAT!"

"I CAN"

i began to kill noya with my block of wood and it worked and he was dead.

"HEYYYY" he whined.

"wow i can't believe it's 2am time just went like that" i said as i looked at the time.

"2am already?"

"yup"

"we should sleep then?" he said as he flopped on backwards onto my bed.

"yeah i'm pretty tired" i yawned.

"well then where do i sleep?"

"on the bed?" i replied.

"where are you gonna sleep?" he asked.

"on the bed?" i repeated.

"oh okay"

"my bed is pretty big for the both of us to fit"

"okay yeah you're right?"

well that aged well because in the middle of the night i heard a thud and it was noya on the floor because i kicked him off in my sleep he didn't seem to realise so i just went back to sleep!

BYE AJDHDHSHSHD 💔💔💔

the next morning was chaotic because i heard my doorbell ring noya was still on the floor and well i didn't want to wake up!

—————————————————————————

LOLLLL I CANF WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER HOW ARE YOU GIYS? GOOD I HOPE DRINK WATER STAY SAFE ILYSM ALWAYS AND FOREVER !!!!!

finally back to writing longer chapters !!!! school is so hard but i just really liked this chapter heheh so i had to make it a long one