routine

the next day it was finally time for some routine practicing !! i was walking out of class and noya asked to join me for lunch but i had practice so i couldn't really hang out as much as i wanted.

"it's fine i'll walk you to the studio instead"

"okay!"

we had a decent conversation.. he bullied me... and it we made it to the dance studio!

"hey why does ryota get to stay here?" noya asked.

"well since he didn't want to cheerlead he's teaching first years how to do backflips and stuff like that" i smiled.

"ohhhhh maybe he can teach me how to do backflips"

"we'll see"

"HEY THAT WASNT VERY CONVINCING"

i giggled and walked into the studio.

"bye noya!"

"bye kuroo!" he chuckled.

"spending time with nishinoya i see" mary smirked.

"i mean we're in the same class and all, he wanted to spend time with me at lunch today actually but i came here so i could learn the routine"

"y/nnnn go hang out with noya you'll learn the routine super easily and anyway we have practice after lunch anyway since we have a half day!" mary scolded me.

"b-"

"no shut up and go"

i ran out of the studio hoping that ryota didn't see as i do know he likes me... he tends to get jealous very easily too i mean that's what he did with his ex...

i shook my thoughts and caught up with noya.

"HEYY NOYA" i yelled while pulling the back of his shoulder and he stopped making me the one who fell.

"NOYA!"

"whatttt you just came out of no where and practically jumped me"

"I DID NOT NOW HELP ME UP!!"

he helped me up and we walked to the lunch table with a bunch of the other boys.

"heyy y/n" they greeted in unison.

"hiii"

"how does she get special treatment?" tanaka complained.

"...because i'm... special?"

"PDFFTTT"

"enough tanaka" daichi smacked tanaka.

"where's mary anyway" he asked.

"dance practice!"

"why are you here then?" hinata asked.

"to have lunch?"

"OHHH YOU COULDVE SAID THATTTT DO YOU WANT SOME OF MY POTATOES?" he asked.

"sure! i was kind of planning to go get a juice box so i'll be right back"

"OKAYYY"

"let me come with you" noya said getting out of his seat.