closer

little heads up before you start reading this chapter is longer than my others for some reason but I'm not complaining so make sure to relax and enjoy!!!!!!

———————————————————————————

It was the day before the showcase a Friday to be exact I spent the whole week preparing for my solo all week, it was looking better the more I practised, I mean I was still nervous but I was kind of excited.

I got out of bed and did the usual morning routine, mother went to work since she had an upcoming business trip and needed to go to as many meetings as she could she was very hard working.

I got to school early in the morning to just dance by myself for a bit since I had to do a solo, and I just needed to clear my head since the following Monday I had to go to dance camp and I have to spend one day out of the week with my father, I'm just not ready for it.

as I was walking into the studio I noticed mary's bag meaning she was nearby, so I thought it would fun if I went to at least go say hi to her.

as I was walking in the empty school hallways I bumped into Nishinoya and Hinata.

"Hey y/n!" they both said in unison.

"Hi!!" I smiled back.

"I hear you're doing a solo tomorrow, for some weird dance judge that must be a big deal" Hinata exclaimed.

"what in the what now" I looked at him in the eye super confused.

"..." he just stood there.

"dude..." nishinoya mumbled.

"what judge?" I asked putting both my hands on his
shoulder shaking him.

"NOTHING!!! IVE SAID TOO MUCH" he said running back in the direction he came from.

leaving nishinoya and I just standing there.

"so uh.. you knew too?" I asked him.

"yeah.." he sighed.

"where's Mary?" I asked looking at him in the eye.

"Hey.. you can't get mad at her, she didn't want you to know because she knew you'd freak out" he defended my best friend.

"yeah.. you're right" I sighed, "but my solo... it's not judging material it only showcases material I have to change the whole dance I don't have time and-"

I was cut off by nishinoya.

"y/n what are you gonna do?" he scoffed, "the showcase is tomorrow and mary has mentioned how amazing your dance is that she invited the volleyball team to come and watch because she has so much faith in you, okay?" he smiled putting his hand on my shoulder reassuring me.

somehow he was right, he used his stupid brain to comfort me and all my anxiety went away.

"Thanks, noya!" I smiled walking back towards the dance studio.

"noya???" he followed.

I could feel him smiling.

"noya!" I repeated.

I walked and stood in front of the door realising mary's bag again.

"hey, do you know where Mary is?" I asked.

"Yeah, she was actually at our volleyball practice since Daichi invited her" he smiled.

dance! • y. nishinoya x reader lol जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें