uniform

Y/N POV

it had been a few weeks since dance camp ryota and i had become a lot closer again after whatever we went through and i was much more happier than i was at the dance camp !! mary and daichi were doing great, tetsuro and yumeko... well let's just say um well tetsuro rejected her lol and me?? i was still as confused as ever... noya has become closer to me as well... i mean i think i'm  starting to like ryota but maybe i'm just imagining things... i don't know but i'll figure it out i guess... BUTTT PHYSICALLY IM GREAT MY ANKLE HAS HEALED !!!

anywayssss our cheerleading uniforms just came in i heard from mary as i got a text and was late as usual i saw hinata riding his bike and asked if he could ride me to school and that's exactly what he did.

andddd just like that we were at school i walked into the dance studio where the volleyball boys were and realised hinata went off to the gym so i decided to run and get him.

he came my way.

"y/n have you seen the boys? i'm not sure where they  are"

"yeahh theyre at the dance studio!"

"ILL RACE YOU" he yelled running away.

"OMG NO YOU WONT" i yelled running behind him.

we finally got to the studio and there were so many boxes.

"hey mary why are the volleyball boys here?"

"oh because the boys thought they had practice but their coach had somewhere important to go so we thought we'd open them together and try them on"

"omg that's fun where's mine?" i asked.

"omg that's fun" PLSSS

"your box is the one near the bench it has mine in there too but your cheerleading number is l/n (your lucky/favourite number) and mine is 1" lol sorry if your favourite number is 1 💔

"we'll also be starting some cheerleading routines so as of today volleyball boys are not allowed here" mary informed us.

i walked over to get my cheerleading uniform and went to the bathroom to change into the uniform and see if it fit me well and it did i think i looked really good if i did say so myself i was really happy with how i looked

idk who made this art but it isn't mine so full credit to whoever made this !!!!!

AND FULL CREDIT TO @/n0mi.boke on tiktok for this one
but yes this is the inspo for the cheerleading uniforms !!!

i ran over to mary to see how i looked and she hyped me up so much i spun around and felt super happy in it.

"when do we start the routines???" i asked jumping around.

"probably starting this week since the next karasuno game is in about a month against shiratorizawa"

LOL I KNOW THE ACTUAL GAME AGAINST SHIRATORIZAWA WAS LIKE A DAY AFTER BUT YUHH

"ahhh i cant wait!" i squealed.

"we won't be able to hand out as much though" hinata pouted coming after no where.

"Y- YEAH..." yachi agreed.

"okay i promise i'll hang out with you guys" i let them know.

"YAY" they both smiled.

"yeah we better hang" noya came out of no where as well.

"noya were in the same class anyway of course we will"

"DONT FORGET ABOUT ME TOO" the baldy yelled.

"YEAH YEAH"

"by the way your cheerleading outfit looks cool!" noya complimented.

"thank you!"

"orange and black is your colour" he complimented me again.

"omg thank you..." at this point i was blushing so much that i didn't know what to do so i stood there like 🕴🕴

"are you blushing y/n?" noya chuckled.

"n- NO AHSHAHAHA" i slapped my face trying to make the redness go away.

"y/n... you know that's only gonna make your face more red..." he chuckled some more.

"W- WELL.. THANKS FOR TELLING ME NOW" i yelled jokingly.

we both started laughing and mary looked at me with a very judgmental look in a joking way???

"what are you guys laughing about?" ryota asked.

"NOTHING"

"oh y/n was just blushing.. it was rather cute actually but she's embarrassed" noya explained.

"STOPPP"

"blushing about what?" ryota giggled.

"NOTHING"

at this point i cover my face with both my hands standing there while noya was bullying me.

"you know i've never seen you blush... so i need to know how to make you blush" ryota said.

"NO YOU DONT"

"sorry but that's a secret" noya said walking away.

LOLLL NOYA KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AS HE SHOULD LMFAO

"i'm gonna go wash my face..." i said also walking away.

lol poor ryota???? jk sike

———————————————————————————

ABHHHHH I LOVE THIS CHAPTER FOR SOME REASON LOOLLLL ANYWAY HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY ILYSM AND YEAH ILY <333