end

the training camp had finally come to an end.

"YOU BETTER COME AND VISIT ME" i told tetsuro.

"you better too"

"DEAL"

i gave him a big hug and was about to walk off.

tetsuro grabbed my hand.

"also yumeko asked me out... she said you suggested it so i accepted..."

"i- okay... have fun with that i guess"

i didn't suggest that at all...

"we need to have a double date so make up your mind with a guy alright?"

"okayyyy"

i walked over to the bus to see that mary and daichi were sitting together... nishinoya was sitting alone and tanaka was sitting with ryota and ryota had asked me before hand in the morning at breakfast if we could sit together so i wanted to keep my promise.

"tanaka sit with noya please" i asked kindly. good bye this isn't even asking but ANYWAY....

"sorry lovebirds i completely forgot" he joked.

noya looked back but i didn't think much of it... well y/n sweetie honey babe you should have...

"hii" i greeted sitting down

"heyy"

"wanna listen to my music?" ryota asked handing over his airpod.

"sure"

he was listening to a weird song  called "baby by justin bieber" i didn't want to think much of it because ryota is weird so... yeah... he's just weird lol
IDK WHAT I JUST WROTE HELP

TIME SKIP
THIRD PERSON POV

we were on the road and ryota had fallen asleep and his big muscular body had fallen on top of y/n and she fell asleep too.

if you think it was cute... sweetie who's side are you on??? let me assure it was NOT hahaha... hahaha....

tanaka looked behind himself and saw it and started snickering which turned into cackling.

mary saw what was happening and giggled while mary took a photo for herself.

well that was that tanaka decided that he was going to take the photo himself and nishinoya had stopped him since tanaka was being annoying

well that was that tanaka decided that he was going to take the photo himself and nishinoya had stopped him since tanaka was being annoying... more annoying than usual and nishinoya was getting annoyed... more annoyed than usual.

"cmon dude if mary didn't give you the photo do you think it's okay?" nishinoya whispered.

tanaka sat down and went to sleep but before he did

"you're no fun" tanaka joked.

TIME SKIPPPP

we had finally gotten back from training camp and ryota had offered to walk me home even though he'd have to take the train and back i thought it was really kind of him.

okay before anyone says this LOL YES NOYA DID RHE SAME FOR HER BUT... um this bitch y/n is blind lol...

"do you want to go get ice cream on the way?"  he asked.

"sure i mean it's not even that late i don't mind"

right as i said that i got a text from tetsuro.

NISHINOYA POV

NISHINOYA POV

we had just gotten off the bus and i noticed y/n and ryota walking into the distance... it seemed as he was walking her the station or walking her home? i wasn't sure but i didn't want him to hurt her again i hated seeing her cry... she didnt deserve any of that.

i thought i was being a little toxic over hearing their conversation but they were gonna go and get ice cream i didn't want her to feel uncomfortable if he was going to make a move on her.

"hey noya wanna walk home together?" tanaka asked.

"i think im gonna go home alone today"

"we literally go the same way..."

"well im gonna go home later i wanna run some errands for my grandpa"

"okie dokie if you say so"

"bye man!"

"bye dude see you at school!"

we did our little bro handshake and i had left... kind of following y/n and ryota.. i don't know what had gotten into me this sudden urge to protect y/n... she's a close friend and i care-
omg i don't just care about her there's much more to it....

i had decided to walk the other way... i needed to think about my feelings for a second before i did anything stupid.

———————————————————————————

TEA??? I KIND OF LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING ANYWAYYYY I HAVE HOLIDAYS WGAIN SO UPDATES MAY BE FAST IDK WHEN ILL BE POSTING THIS LOL BUT YEAH UHHH HAVE FUN IGGGGG

i love you forever <33