company

yuh this is ones a long chapter but i came here to say sorry that there's not much nishinoya action i just like having back stories they're fun and angsty to write yuhyuh but if y'all are here for nishinoya and y/n action go find another fic idk 💔 PLS anyway if you do enjoy my backstories ily <3 anyway enjoy!!!!
———————————————————————————

everyone from karasuno and the other schools went inside to unpack and chill for a bit before getting into action before mary and ryota could go in i wanted them to meet tetsuro since they've heard about just didn't know WHO he was.

i got up from the bench tetsuro and i were sitting on.

"hey we're are you going?" he asked me.

"i want you to meet my two best friends" i replied smiling.

"i'd love to meet them" he smiled, as i walked off.

i caught up with mary and ryota who were both struggling with their bags.

"MARY, RYOTA" i yelled while speed walking up to them.

"y/n? is anything wrong?" the both asked in unison.

"no no" i giggled, "i just want you to meet my brother" i smiled.

"he's here?" they both asked again in unison.

"stop copying me" they both said again.

i laughed.

"well hurry i just want you to say hi and then you can go back to copying each other" i giggled while grabbing both their hands letting them drop their bags .

rip to bro iykyk SORRY FOR ALL THESE INSIDE JOKES BYE💔💔

i dragged them both to the bench where tetsuro was sitting.

"tetsuro!" i skipped over to him, kind of hurting my ankle but ignored it, "meet mary and ryota by best friends!" i smiled.

"nice to meet you!" he greeted getting up from the bench.

"that's your brother?" ryota asked.

"you know him?" i asked genuinely.

"YEAH HES NEKOMAS CAPTAIN" he yelled excitedly.

"you didn't tell me that" i play punched tetsuros shoulder.

"it's nothing" he scoffed.

"how long have you known y/n" tetsuro asked changing the topic.

"since middle school" mary smiled, though i did leave her for a year in our middle school as i am a year older, but i'm glad she came to karasuno" she finished.

"i've known her since middle school too actually, but we just weren't close until our 3rd year" ryota answered.

"wow you must be very close" tetsuro smiled, "be sure to give me y/n tips" he joked.

"sure will" they both said in unison.

"not again" the both laughed.

i joined in too.

"well we kinda just left our bags there so we better go get them before someone steals them" mary said, "it was nice meeting you kuroo" she smiled as ryota and her waved and walked inside.

"your friends seem nice" tetsuro said.

"yeah they're the best!" i smiled.

"do you have friends from the karasuno volleyball boys team?" he asked.