dating?

hii i'm sorry i was gone for so long but that one and a half week break was long needed i love you so much and thank you for your patience!!
—————————————————————————

it was mary... mary had pulled me into a crammed place and i saw her face and couldn't stop cackling her face was just WAY too close to my face and she looked stupid i'm sure i looked stupid too.

"y/n stop!!!" she whined.

"i- IM SORRY YOU JUST LOOK STUPIDDD" i cackled.

"fine then i won't tell you" she scoffed.

"OKAY OKAY BUT WHY HERE???" i questioned.

"to get away from everyone you psychopath" she told me.

"you're the psychopath..." i giggled.

"okay whatever... daichi and i are dating" she said without hesitation.

"W- WHAT YAY??? WHEN WHY HOW WHATTTTT MARY I NEED DETAILSSSS"

"well uhhh you know yumeko jabami happened so uhhh yeah..."

"OH MY GOD YEAH... IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" i yelled excitedly.

"n/nnnn now it's your turn!"

"mine?"

"WINK WINK" she yelled out of that crammed place walking away.

"your turn?" i mumbled out loud.

i walked out of that crammed area bumping into nishinoya, tanaka and hinata.

"Y/N???? IS THAT YOU???" hinata yelled.

"YES IT IS" i yelled back.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" tanaka joined in.

"NOTHING"

"WHY IS MARY WALKING AWAY FROM YOU?"  noya asked.

"HER AND DAICHI ARE DATING!!"

i saw mary turn around and walk into my direction.

"IM DEAD" i yelled still standing there 😀

"NOW Y/N DIDNT YOUR MOTHER EVER TEACH YOU ABOUT NOT SPREADING RUMOURS" mary started tackling me on to the ground.

i started to laugh and mary joined in, until it was just the two of us lying on the floor while the three boys were starring at us.

that was until daichi came into the picture, he stood there starring at the two of us.

"mary? y/n? get off the floor" he giggled.

he decided to help mary up and i waited for him to help me up but that didn't even happen.

"that was kind of rude you know daichi" i said helping myself up.

"and for that i'm gonna third wheel!" i smiled.

"NOYA, TANAKA, HINATA WANNA COME HELP???"

"if anyone of you guys come... i'll throw you away! BYE IM SORRYYYYY IYKYK" daichi subtly threatened us.

"too bad you can't throw me away"

"i will y/n" mary replied.

"no you won't you love me... besides what are you gonna do??? make.... out????" i joked.

they both looked at me weirdly

"OKAY IM SORRY!!!!... but i'm still gonna come you don't have a choice"

"whatever"

i ended up third wheeling them both... daichi was kind of cringe not even gonna lie...

———————————————————————————

LOL THIS IS SO SHORT IT WAS KIND OF A FILLER NEGL BJT LETS TALK ABOUT ME AND MY DAICHI SLANDER LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT... i'm not

HAHAHA ANYWAY UHHH BASICALLY I DONT LIKE DAICHI HE IS A DISAPPOINTMENT TO ME TJAGS IT THATS THE END OF THE STORY GOODBYE STAY SAFE HAVE A GOOD DAY DRINK WATER!!!!