LUNCH

it was the next day and i was in crutches because of my ankle i wasn't able to dance anymore so every now and then i'd go over to the volleyball boys and then over to the dance teams or go and keep yachi, kiyoko and the other managers company since i had nothing better to do.

currently i was making my way to the volleyball boys until yumeko had come behind me insisting that she walk me over to the boys but let's admit that she only came to annoy my brother and pretty much the rest of the boys oh yeah and me!

"what a pitty that you broke your leg y/n" yumeko pouted.

"i didn't break my leg you idiot" i said stubbornly.

"same thing" she giggled.

i didn't say anything but something about her really pissed me off.

"HEY Y/N" hinata yelled excitedly running towards yumeko and i.

"whos this tiny tot sixth grader?" yumeko laughed.

"IM NOT A SIXTH GRADER" hinata yelled.

i laughed.

what came out of yumeko's mouth for once was actually kind of funny.

"Y/NNNNN" hinata pouted.

"sorry sorry" i tried holding in my laughter.

"what happened to you anyway y/n?" hinata asked.

"she fell pathetically is what happened" yumeko interrupted.

"basically" i added.

"YOURE SO CLUMSY" hinata yelled walking away.

"are you staying here?" i asked yumeko.

"oh i wish my leg was broken so i could sit here and stare at boys all day but unlike you i have a team to run and dances to dance to" yumeko somewhat lectured me.

IM SORRY FOR MAKING YUMEKO A BITCH I HATE IT HERE

"it's broken!" i yelled knowing she heard but she didn't react. 

"HEY Y/N" noya greeted.

"oh my god YOU scared me!" i said startled.

"sorry!" he apologised.

"she's so annoying... i really wish i could dance, i hate the fact that i have to watch everyone practice this is so annoying" i ranged to noya.

"don't tell me you're being bullied by jabami" noya giggled.

"shut uppppp" i play punched noya.

"howwwww aboutttttr i buy you a drink from the vending machine later to make you feel better!" he smiled trying to cheer me up???

"okay yeah sure..." i smiled.

idk why i suddenly got butterflies but i did and it me kind of nervous.

"are you coming inside?" he asked tilting his head moving his face a little closer to mine.

god he was so close... i kind of liked it but the butterflies made me seem otherwise.

"yeah no... i don't wanna watch boys all day as yumeko said i'll go make myself a little useful you know uhhh go and help kiyoko and yachi and the rest of the girls with um what meal is next???? LUNCH i'll go help them with lunch!!!!" i rambled.

STOPP TJIS WAS SO FUNNY TO WRITE

"okay...?? have fun! i'll see you at lunch y/n kuroo" he joked.

"DONT CALL ME KUROO YOU IMBECILE" i laughed.

TIME SKIP HAVENT DONE ONE OF THESE IN A HOT MINUTE

as it was almost lunch time ryota walked into the kitchen and said that he needed to talk to me.
the other girls made "oooooo" sounds as a joke since what ryota had to say was pretty important.

"yeah sure what's up?" i asked.

"in private y/n" he said.

the girls continued to giggle and make fangirl noises and i left the kitchen with my crutches.

we left the kitchen and started walking down a random hallway.

"y/n... i don't know if you feel the same way about me but for a long time now you.. my best friend... have been what i think about constantly i can't get you out of my head nor do i want to..." he went on.

immediately as he started saying this my heart started to pound i was so confused with what was happening.

"i love that you're what i think about i think you're the most beautiful girl in the world inside and out, yeah you're stubborn, yeah you're sarcastic but you're super funny and caring and what i'm saying is that i want you to be kind and caring to me exclusively... i really like you y/n... will you be my girlfriend?" he confessed.

i didn't know what to say that confession was really well thought and planned out and definitely not what i expected.

"oh and before i forget i'm sorry i've been a jerk to you these past few days i don't know what had gotten into me..." he apologised.

then ryota leaned in and gave me a kiss...

"i forgive you" i replied.

I FORGIVE YOU???? what about the conversation
y/n you really are stupid <— y/n's thought.

"b- but i just need to think about... it a little i'm not sure about my feelings i'm just a little confused..." i replied.

the managers started yelling and calling everyone for lunch.

"oh.. i see... you know you're being a little selfish i literally told you how i felt and had the courage to kiss you and you need to think about it? this isn't fair y/n... i'm gonna go" he scoffed.

i stood there a little stunned and watched him walk away and as he did i started to cry a little and about ten mins later i decided to walk into the cafeteria and all eyes were on me...

———————————————————————————

IS THIS GOING TOO FAST???? IDKKKK PLS TELL ME IF IT IS ILL MAKE IT SLOWER ANYWAY HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY ILY STAY SAFE DRINK WATER!!!!