chemistry

THIRD PERSON POV

as y/n and Ryota started dancing together every single eye went on them, their dance was a duet to a very romantic song (insert your fav love song?) they looked so in love and were in sync it was honestly beautiful to watch.

"ARE THEY DATING?!!" Tanaka blurted out, but only as loud so that the boys, Mary and Kiyoko could hear.

"TANAKA" Sugawara yelled quietly and embarrassed while smacking the back of Tanaka's head. "sorry," Sugawara said scratching the back of his head, "Tanaka doesn't really have a life so he's invested in other people's lives" he finished.

Mary looked over to the whole mess happening and couldn't help to giggle, "that's the effect of chemistry" she said smiling.

The boys looked at her weirdly.

"THERE'S CHEMISTRY IN DANCE NOW????" Tanaka whined.

Mary started laughing, "Noooooo not the science kind" she paused while looking at the two dancing, "when two people can work seamlessly and dance effortlessly together, that's chemistry", she paused looking back at the boys, "However, there don't have to be any romantic feelings between the partners for them to have that special connection". she finished.

"OHHHHH" Tanaka gasped, "I didn't know dance was this complicated I'm learning more than I probably ever had in school all in one day". he said half-joking half-serious. 

The boys laughed at his comments and soon y/n and Ryota were done with their dance, and y/n was looking for her bag and phone getting ready to pack up to go home since it was the end of the day.

Y/N POV

once I finished dancing with Ryota I went to go find my bag which happened to be next to Mary so I went to go grab it and talk to Mary.

when I approached her she tells me that I danced well! some of the boys from the volleyball team even told me we did well.

"Really?" I questioned, "I kinda messed up on the last part I stumbled a little and my arms they weren't strong and I-" before I could start ranting Mary cut me off.

"You did so well... calm down" she reassured me.

"Nah you fucked up" I heard a voice from behind me and I knew exactly who it was so turned around and flicked his head.

Ryota ran away and before I could chase after him I got a ding on my phone it was from my dad I didn't wanna reply in front of everyone because I knew I'd be disappointed tea?? so I told mary I was gonna call it a day and that I'd call her later and said bye to the volleyball boys and thanked them for coming.
while I was walking out Ryota yelled at me jokingly

"HEY!!! Y/N WHERES MY GOODBYE" he yelled faking being said

I turned around walking backwards letting out a little chuckle "YOU DONT GET ONE" I yelled backflipped him off jokingly and turned around giggling walking outside of the dance studio.

TIME SKIP LOLLLLL

the next day I had my earphones in while walking into the second year hallway making my way to class as the bell rang listening to f/a anddddd....

———————————————————————————

hii, this chapter is a lot shorter than I anticipated but oh well DW WERE GONNA GET SOME NOYA ACTION STARTED SOON I KNOW MY LAST TWO CHAPTERS WERE LIKE JUST GETTING TO KNOW THE SITUATION BUTTTT you need that information for later lolllll Okie I hope you enjoy this it's almost 3 am and I lowkey have a migraine anyway if you're reading this ily <3
ALSO, I WROTE THIS ON THE 15TH OF JAN SO STREAM WHY DONT WE's NEW ALBUM PLS 💔 PLS ILY <3333 AND STREAM 34+35 REMIX YUHH BC MEGAN AND DOJA SNAPPED AND ARI OFC YUHHH
OKAY BYE NOW IM GONNA SLEEP ILY <3