invite

the boys finally came and it was really awkward but tanaka and i were trying to make it less awkward because noya and ryota were uhhh let's just say cold towards each other.
i mean ryota was somewhat rude to noya.

"she asked me how i was WHAT DO I SAY Y/N" ryota loudly whispered so basically everyone heard.

"DUDE JUST INVITE HER ALREADY" tanaka blurted out.

"HERE?" ryota asked.

"DUHH I MEAN NOYA AND I ARE GONNA BE HERE FOR A WHILE ITLL BE LIKE A SMALL PARTY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN" tanaka smirked.

"if that's okay with you y/n can i?" ryota asked.

suddenly they all looked at me ryota sincerely, tanaka eagerly and noya expressionless.

i started to cough...

"t- the more the merrier" i laughed nervously.

"THEN ITS SETTLED RIRIKA IS COMING!" ryota and tanaka yelled in unison.

and soon ririka came by, i wasn't that excited to see her since well i had seen everything that happened the night of the fashion show.

"y/n" she greeted.

"ririka" i greeted back.

why was that so formal this is literally a 'party'.

"well ririka this is tanaka and nishinoya they both go to school with ryota and i"

"well it is lovely to meet you" she smiled.

"WAIT WAIT RYOTA THIS WAS THE GIRL YOU WERE TEXTING?????" tanaka gasped.

"y-yeah...what about it..." ryota answered.

"SHES A WELL KNOWN MODEL SAEKO ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT HER"

"oh stop flattering me" ririka smiled.

"i'm gonna go get some drinks for us" i said walking away.

"i'll come with" noya said following me, that was the first time something came out of his mouth tonight.

while i was in my kitchen it was kind of awkward i'm not sure what was up with noya he seemed a little off.

"h-"
"a-" we both said in unison.

"you go first" i insisted.

"are you okay?"

"why wouldn't i be?" i answered.

"well i don't know you seem off that ririka is here why is she here by the way i mean technically you didn't even invite her"

"it was just to make ryota happy i guess she is his ex after all"

"then why did they ever break up?"

"that's not my story to tell"

"okay fair... what were you gonna say?"

"i was gonna ask if you were alright you seemed off not the usual..."

"well i thought it was just gonna he us" he replied.

"i mean it is just us right now..."

"that's not what i meant, like just us at your house like the usual"

"noya it's never just us tanaka is always there"

"i mean i don't care about him he's an exception but ryota and his girlfriend person friend"

"they're my childhood friends, yeah you're right about ririka i'm not really fond of her because she was a bad friend but it's just one night!"

"you're right sorry, i just wanted to spend time with you"

"that's fine noya" i smiled.

"you should probably invite mary since she'll find out and be offended" he laughed.

"oh my god you're right" i giggled.

mary showed up and it was getting super weird ririka was all over ryota and soon she was all over daichi of course mary wasn't having it so she went and sat in between them.

"come on y/nnnn this party of yours is so boring arent you rich? didnt you come to our father's business parties all the time? show us how you used to party" ririka whined.

i scoffed while everyone looked at me.

"that was a long time ago" i scoffed yet again.

"okayyy fine you were really good at seven minutes in heaven you made every guy want you" she went on.

i was speechless this was so unnecessary.

"i'm not suggesting we play bc it looks like most of us are in a relationship isn't that right y/n?" she asked.

"i-"

"aren't you with the spikey hair dude?" she asked.

"no we're just friends" noya blurted out.

i looked at him in disbelief i thought he was suggesting something earlier but maybe not.

"yeahhhh" i added.

"okay then let's play truth or dare... that's always a fun one!! maybe if you guys ask i can tell you more about party y/n" ririka smirked.

i could feel it was going be a long night and i was as most certainly not ready for it.

"okay y/n truth... or dare?" ririka asked smirking.

—————————————————————————-

THIS TOOK FOREVER BYE
HEYYY I REALLT LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING LOL ANYWAY HOPE YOURE ENJOYING SO FAR !!! dezi update !!!! i'm good kind of mentally in a weird place i've been sad bht happy? idk writing has made me happy though !!!
i love you forever hope you have a good day/night ily hope you stay safe and drink water !!!! i have school tmr wish me luck 😟😟😟