compliments

Y/N POV

the next day I had my earphones in while walking into the second year hallway making my way to class as the bell rang listening to f/a (fav artist/ band) and as i was walking into class I heard a voice from behind me, so i turned around to see two familiar faces i just didn't know where from one was bald and one had spikey hair with a blond streak flopping on his face.

"HEY!!! Y/N" yelled the bald one excitedly.

"HI!" I yelled back with the same energy. I paused for a second as the approached me. "Um... I don't really remember your names" I mumbled so they could hear me looking down at my shoes.

"that's okay!!" the bald one said. "I'm Tanaka, Ryūnosuke" a stated.

"and I'm Nishinoya, Yuu", the one with spikey hair said.

"Well, it's nice to meet you!" I said smiling still outside of my class. "are you guys in this class?" I asked.

"Yeah are you?" nishinoya asked.

"YEAH ARE YOU???" Tanaka added.

"Yes! I wasn't really looking forward to this class but I guess I have friends now" I smiled.

they both nodded while smiling as they followed me inside gentlemen yuhyuh. I go to sit at the back where I can just focus on myself for a bit because that text from my father is still haunting me I haven't responded but my father has spammed my phone... why does he bother reaching out to me? Why does he care so much? I put my bag down on the floor and sat down in my seat pulling out a couple of books for class.

"Y/N COME SIT WITH US" Tanaka yelled.

"NO, YOU COME HERE!!" I yelled back.

This went on for a little bit until Tanaka came and sat next to me and nishinoya followed sitting on the other side leaving me in the middle.
I put my phone in my bag and started taking notes for the class when I tell you I had no idea what I was writing down I had literally NO IDEA.

"Your dancing was really good yesterday" Tanaka complimented making small talk.

"thank you" I smiled back knowing it wasn't my best dancing a lot has just been on my mind.

"YEAH THE WAY YOUR PARTNER I- MEAN NOT YOUR PARTNER PARTNER BUT YOUR DANCE PARTNER LIFTED YOU WAS SO COOL!!!" Nishinoya exclaimed!

"thank you!!!....yeah that takes a lot of trust in dancing" I giggled

"how long have you danced?" nishinoya asked.

"to be honest I don't really know" I stated.

"so that must mean a long time huh?" Tanaka questioned.

"yup" I smiled, "what about you guys and volleyball?" I asked genuinely interested.

The boys basically told me their whole volleyball life story and I was so interested It felt like I knew them for so long, that the coolest idea popped into my head.

"Hey-" I interrupted the boys talking about their love for volleyball.

"WE WERE JUST GETTING INTO THE GOOD STUFF" they both whined in unison.

"Well... I don't care" I said jokingly.

"That's so cold dude," Tanaka said.

"Very cold" Nishinoya added.

"fine then... I won't tell you my idea" I said half-joking.

"YOU CAN'T DO US LIKE THAT" Tanaka yelled.

nishinoya nodded in agreement.

"okay well... it's kind of an idea that just popped into my head so I'm gonna need to come to a few practices! if that's okay it's for our cheerleading routine and I just need to get to know everyone!!" I told them.

"OOO TELL USSS," Nishinoya said excitedly.

"no❤️" I said giggling.

"Just tell me when where you have volleyball practice" I added.

"the gym, today and lunch and after school" Nishinoya answered.

"Hmm.." I hummed, "I can make it to lunch but I'm not sure about after school practices since I have dance practice after school" I added, "but I'll come at lunch also is Kiyoko here today? I didn't really see her this morning," I asked.

"Yeah she was at our morning practice.. unless I was seeing things," Nishinoya said jokingly.

I giggled, "okay okay, I'll find her when the bell rings and come to the gym". I announced.

a little while later after talking more about volleyball the bell rang and y/n went by her plan to and texted Mary to meet her at the gym at lunch Mary texted back a 👍 and the plan was set...

"well I better go find Kiyoko," I said excited by the thought of my basic but fun idea.

They both nod and I make my way around the school trying to find Kiyoko.

—————————————————————-
sorry for any spelling errors kinda rushed this but I'm gonna go back and re-edit this shortly ily all doe!!!
anyway,
hisiesss how are my fav people?? anyway sorry this is kinda short I'm working on making my chapters longer but let me know also if you have any suggestions pls let me know!!!! I love you <333