Finral: We know he's in Spade Kingdom from the Magic Emperor a month after he left the Heart Kingdom.

All*thought*: (Y/N), what is the reason you do all this things?

Clover Kingdom
Julius Office
Yami POV

Julius: We still didn't hear anything from (Y/N) or even any of his squad members except Fana who is in Heart Kingdom.

Me: What a pain.

William: Where could all of them go?

Me: I don't know about Glory Night member but like three of us know, (Y/N) is in Spade Kingdom.

Suddenly Julius face turn into serious one.

Julius: Yami, from information that I got, before (Y/N) went to Spade Kingdom, you and him had a conversation. I don't know why, but I feel the conversation is the reason why (Y/N) went to Spade Kingdom. So, how about you tell me and William what you told (Y/N) the day before he dissapear to Spade Kingdom.

I just stare at his face with serious look.

Julius: You told him about it, don't you?

Me: I think this is the right time he know who is his parents.

William: Huh? What do you mean? I thought he's foreigner so how did you know his parents?

Julius: Because his father is noble from Clover Kingdom.

Me: Same goes to his mother who already died in her mission.

William: Wait, that means he's a noble?

Me&Julius: Correct.

Julius: And he's also an elf. No wonder his magic power is really out of ordinary.

Me: Not to mention, he's demon-possessed. And his demon is prince in Underworld.

Timeskip
Spade Kingdom
(Y/N) POV

Me: Qliphoth Advent Ritual, huh?

Right now I'm in Dante's room. He's one of the Dark Triad.

"You're taking big risk entering his room while he's still in this kingdom."

Me*thought*: The bigger the risk, the better reward I got.

"The hell with that mindset?"

I just ignore Daku and flip some more pages until someone disturb me.

???: You know you should never be here, right?

Me: I know it very well.

I turn around only to see a tall man but not as tall as me. He have pony tail hair style and smile on his face.

Me: So, I think you're the guy that Yami told me three month ago. Isn't that right, Nacht? Or should I call "dad"?

Suddenly the ground around us turns black.

Nacht: If we want to talk, this is not the right place.

Our body slowly sink into the darkness. A second later, we arrive in front of a big ruin house. I don't our exact location, but I know that we're no longer in Spade Kingdom.

Me: Where are we?

Me: Where are we?

Nacht: Clover Kingdom. Lets go inside.

He said and start to walk into the house. I just follow him from behind.

Nacht: Tell me, (Y/N). How has it been since we last met?

Me: If I recall it correctly... It's been three years.

Nacht: That means it's been two years since Akira and Ari die.

Me: What are you trying to getting at, Nacht?

Nacht: What? I didn't say anything wrong.

Me: You're trying to remind me of my past. What are you trying to do?

He turn around to look at me. His smile is no longer a happy smile but an evil smile.

Nacht: It's time to release your true potential, (Y/N) Faust