Meanwhile, such a large commotion naturally could not escape the eyes of Star-Moon Kingdom's various major powers.

"What's Heaven's Burial trying to do by gathering so many players over at Stone Forest Town?"

"Could it be preparing to vent its anger on Zero Wing's Stone Forest Town now that its Ancient Rock City has been destroyed?"

"That shouldn't be the case, right? That's Stone Forest Town we're talking about. It's not as if we've never seen how strong the town's defenses are. It is even more fortified than NPC towns. Moreover, I heard that the number of Tier 2 NPC soldiers defending Stone Forest Town has already exceeded 400. The town won't be so easy to take down. Hasn't Heaven's Burial learned its lesson from its previous failure?"

"Maybe Heaven's Burial has some trump card to rely on."

When the various major powers discovered Heaven's Burial's actions, they could not help but discuss it curiously. They all wondered what Heaven's Burial was trying to do.

"Vice Guild Leader, Heaven's Burial seems to be trying to take action against Stone Forest Town. What should we do?"

The Zero Wing members garrisoning Stone Forest Town were greatly concerned over this matter. Based on Heaven's Burial's actions, that Guild was obviously planning on starting a Guild war, only it had yet to make all the necessary preparations. Once it was ready, however, it would definitely launch an attack.

"Everyone in the Guild is to avoid casually going out during this period, to avoid getting ambushed by Heaven's Burial's Evil Demons. At the same time, keep a close eye on Heaven's Burial's status and report back any findings immediately!" Aqua Rose fired off commands through the Guild chat. She also had Melancholic Smile strengthen the defenses of Stone Forest Town, building more Defense Turrets and moving more Miniature Ballistas to Stone Forest Town as a precaution.

Currently, Heaven's Burial's monster army was already approaching Star-Moon Kingdom's border. If Zero Wing did not send experts to help the NPC armies exterminate some of the monsters, the monster army's advance into Star-Moon Kingdom would definitely accelerate. Hence, they could not afford to pull away those experts to deal with Heaven's Burial's player army.

The only thing they could do right now was slow the advance of the monster army while strengthening the defenses of Stone Forest Town. Not to mention, the odds were that Heaven's Burial's player army was capable of summoning a large number of Evil Demons to aid the army in battle. If Zero Wing launched a half-hearted attack on Heaven's Burial's player army, Zero Wing's members would definitely be beaten black and blue. After all, without the help of static defenses and NPC soldiers, players couldn't contend against the powerful Evil Demons.

For a time, the atmosphere in Star-Moon Kingdom turned awkward. Aside from Zero Wing, the other Guilds in the kingdom were also making their own preparations for war. After all, nobody knew for sure what Heaven's Burial was actually trying to do. There was always a chance that the Guild would go crazy and start attacking every Guild Town in sight.

Although the NPCs of Star-Moon Kingdom had already tightened its security measures against Evil Beasts and Evil Demons, if players wanted to have the kingdom's armies mobilized to assist them in dealing with these monsters, they needed to provide concrete proof that these monsters had actually appeared. Only then would the kingdom's armies move out. Moreover, the kingdom's armies would need some time to get to the battlefield.