781-790

Chapter 781 - Hidden Strength

Hua Qiushui waved off Exemplary Willow's question and said, "It's nothing. Watch your Aunty Hua avenge your losses."

"Thank you, Aunty Hua." Exemplary Willow smiled sweetly, her mood brightening.

Following which, Hua Qiushui contacted Everlasting War and asked in a low tone, "Everlasting, what is your opinion on the Asura Battle Team's strength?"

"My opinion?" Everlasting War wondered why Hua Qiushui asked such a question. "The Asura BattleTeam is very strong. A few of its members feel like intense threats. As for the team leader, Ye Feng, he is a Refinement Realm expert. However, based on our team's strength, winning should not be a problem."

There were a total of five matches in this competition. Two were one-on-ones, one was a two-on-two, and two were three-on-threes. To secure victory, a battle team only needed to win three matches.

Even if a battle team had an invincible expert, at most, the team would win one match, not the competition. Furthermore, Ye Feng was not invincible. Everlasting War was 60% certain of defeating Ye Feng.

"There should not be a problem?" Hua Qiushui's expression was stern. Even for her, this was a very large wager. If the Asura Battle Team's employerwasn't a fool, then they must be absolutely confident of their team.

Although Hua Qiushui trusted Everlasting War's estimation, she did not think that the Asura BattleTeam's employer would bet on luck. A fool like that would never make it to a place like this.

"Everlasting, do what you need to. We're sending in Team Two." After giving it some thought, Hua Qiushui made up her mind.

"Are we really going to mobilize Team Two?" Everlasting War was shocked. "Currently, we still have quite a few matches to win before we can challenge the organizer. Is mobilizing Team Two necessary? If we reveal our strength too soon, it would only make it easier for our future opponents to learn our weaknesses."

Nine people had been chosen during the Glorious Lions' audition. Including Everlasting War, they formed a full battle team.

Afterward, however, Everlasting War learned that those nine members were only reserves. The battleteam's official members had long since been decided. Only, Hua Qiushui had never mentioned that before the audition. This had been the GloriousLions Battle Team's secret. So far, he had only been introduced to two of the other nine official members. However, both of these people were strong enough to frighten Everlasting War.

When the audition members learned that they were merely reserve members, they were not pleased. As a result, the nine of them had fought the two official members in a team battle. In the end, victory had belonged to the two official members. Neither had even lost any HP throughout the battle.

The nine audition members had no choice but to admit their defeat. The difference in their strengths was too massive.

Hence, the Glorious Lions Battle Team's reserve members formed Team One, while Team Two consisted of the battle team's official members. Even Everlasting War had no idea where Hua Qiushui had found these experts.

Meanwhile, Everlasting War was only Team Two's Vice-Leader. As for the mysterious official leader, even now, Everlasting War had yet to him. However, whenever he saw Hua Qiushui converse with that person, the woman would show respect. Her voice carried none of the commanding tone it usually had when she spoke to him.