1281-1290

Chapter 1281 - Exploring the Herb Garden

In God's Domain, the Moonlight Fruit was one of the very few treasures that could permanently improve a player's physique.

Although each fruit could only improve a player's physique by 2%, it was exceedingly valuable. Moreover, each player could consume a maximum of five fruits. In other words, players could improve their physiques by up to 10%.

While 10% might not seem like much, the boostto a player's combat power would be astounding.

There were two main reasons for the massive gap between Tier 1 and Tier 2 players. The first reason was the tier of Skills they could learn. The other reason was the difference in physique. Tier 2 players' physique was 40% stronger than Tier 1 players. Although physique would not increase a player's damage or Basic Attributes, it could enhance a player's five senses and improve their body's flexibility. Players would be able to predict attacks that were originally impossible to spot and perform actions that were normally impossible to execute.

This was why Tier 2 players could easily defeat Tier 1 players even if both sides possessed the same Attributes and combat standards.

In the past, a Moonlight Fruit easily sold for 3,000 Gold. Regardless, countless experts had fought over it.

As Shi Feng stared at the large, silver tree, a massive figure beneath the tree stirred.

The figure was an eight-meter-tall bear with thick, snow-white fur. Its claws were razor sharp, and a silver horn grew from atop its head. Currently, the bear slept peacefully beneath the tree. Occasionally, it would rub its back against the silver tree.

-

[Silvermoon Bear] (Demonic Beast, Great Lord)

Level 65

HP 74,000,000/74,000,000

-

Shi Feng spotted a total of six Silvermoon Bears resting beneath the tree. He also saw a large number, easily over a thousand, Silvermoon Rats roaming the garden. Moreover, these monsters moved relatively close to each other.

-

[Silvermoon Rat] (Demonic Beast, Lord)

Level 62

HP 18,000,000/18,000,000

-

It doesn't seem possible to sneak my way there. Shi Feng observed his surroundings, but he couldn't find an opportunity to get past the monsters to take the Moonlight Fruit. I guess that I'll have to clear out the area, taking the monsters down slowly. If I obtain the Moonlight Fruits, it'll help Fire Dance and the others get through their promotion quests.

With Fire Dance and the others' strength, they would likely clear their Hard Mode Promotion Quests. However, the likelihood of them clearing Hell Mode was relatively low. Although there was only a one-grade difference between the two, the rewards would impact their development.

However, if he could improve their physiques, then they could clear the Hell Mode Promotion Quest more easily.

Moreover, he had another reason to eliminate the Demonic Beasts in the garden. He needed to reach the courtyard's inner area safely. On the off chance he caused a commotion and were surrounded, he would undoubtedly die.