1091-1100

Chapter 1091 - Taking Advantage of Others' Misfortune

Lancelot looked like an ant before the three Evil Earth Dragons. It seemed as if a single slap was more than enough to take his life.

"Roar!"

The three Evil Earth Dragons activated their Evil Roar Skills simultaneously, firing three gray beams at Lancelot.

As the Evil Earth Dragons' specialty Skill, their Evil Roars had a very wide range. If struck, even Mythic monsters of the same level would receive significant damage. Their combat powers might even weaken.

The players watching from a distance felt chills crawl down their spines when they saw the three gray beams.

They finally understood why the tens of thousands of players that had attempted to raid Black Ridge Town had suffered such a miserable defeat. It wouldn't matter how many players attacked the town. Against such a Skill, all would die instantly.

Boom… Boom… Boom…

The three beams of light converged into a single point, creating a deafening explosion.

Despite the explosion occurring in the air, the resulting shockwave nearly sent the players inside the town flying.

"Black Flame, do you think a single Tier 4 NPC can defeat us?" Abandoned Wave gleefully demanded.

Although they had lost Stone Forest Town and their war with Zero Wing ended in a draw, every player throughout Star-Moon Kingdom would know of Blackwater now that it had displayed its power. The Guild would have no issues recruiting elite and expert players in the future.

Blackwater would quickly recover its losses.

But what about Zero Wing?

Without Stone Forest Town, the Candlelight Trading Firm would be Zero Wing's only source of income. The trading firm's meager profits could never sustain a Guild of Zero Wing's size. Moreover, Zero Wing could only operate around White River City. How could its development speed possibly compete with Blackwater's?

The Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion had also suppressed Zero Wing's expansion into the Black Dragon Empire. Hence, it was only a matter of time before Blackwater surpassed Zero Wing.

By then, he would remove Zero Wing's name from Star-Moon Kingdom permanently.

"Guild Leader, look…" Just as Abandoned Wave's hope rekindled, Laughing Drunkard's eyes widened as he looked towards the sky, shock flashing in his gaze.

Still hovering in the air, Lancelot was unharmed. A five-layer ice barrier shattered and fell to the ground, piece by piece.

"He's unharmed?"

"How is he so powerful?!"

"Is this a Tier 4 NPC?"

The spectating crowd gasped when they saw this, their hearts nearly skipping a beat.

A single Evil Roar could easily wipe out thousands of players or heavily injure a Grand Lord of the same level, yet Lancelot emerged unscathed after taking three of these attacks.