1361-1370

Chapter 1361 - Ancient Orc Empire

Inside a snow-dusted gorge in the Frozen Scar…

The air was cold enough to fog players' breath. Ice-covered plants glittered like ice sculptures, littering the ground.

A 1,000-man legion advanced through the gorge with Level 42 and above Guardian Knights and Shield Warriors guarding the forefront, creating an iron wall that blocked the narrow path.

Level 46 and 47 Violent Frost Bears, Strength-type High Lords, crashed into this iron wall relentlessly.

-

[Violent Frost Bear] (Elemental Creature, High Lord)

Level 47

HP 31,000,000/31,000,000

-

Even with a successful block, ordinary MTs would lose over 10,000 HP with each of these Frost Bear's normal attacks.

Not only did these attacks contain an immense amount of the Violent Frost Bears' Strength, but their attacks also had the Freezing Penetration effect.

Freezing Penetration halved the target's reaction speed, Attack Speed, and healing received. Moreover, shields couldn't completely block the effect. Factoring in the Violent Frost Bears' high Attack Speed and their Tier 2 Skill, Snow Trample, the frontline's MTs could die in an instant if the healers lost focus.

This was why so many teams had been stuck in this snowy gorge, unable to proceed into the Frozen Scar.

However, when this legion's Guardian Knights and Shield Warriors received the Violent Snow Bears' attacks, they never received more than -7,000 damage. Even when the High Lords used their Skills, the MTs didn't sustain more than -20,000 damage. To these MTs, who had over 40,000 HP, these bears were little more than pests.

"Guild Leader, the Frozen Heart is quite impressive. It seems that Beast Emperor hadn't lied. With the Frozen Heart, our chances of raiding the Frost King have increased by at least 20%," Daybreak Fog commented as she looked at the pulsing crystal heart in her hand.

"This is only the beginning," Singular Burial said, chuckling. "Each of the top three top adventurer teams working with us have their own specialties. Due to their participation, our team is considerably stronger. It is only a matter of time before we kill the Frost King."

Zero Wing had just experienced a great war. Although the monster army hadn't damaged the Guild's overall strength, it had made a mess of Stone Forest Town. Zero Wing had also lost nearly half of its main force and core members. It would take the Guild a considerable amount of time to recover to its peak.

Moreover, Zero Wing was currently expanding its influence on multiple fronts. Its enemies weren't limited to Heaven's Burial. The Black Dragon Empire's various Guilds also eyed Zero Wing, waiting for an opportunity to strike. Based on the reports he had received, he knew that various minor conflicts had broken out between Zero Wing and the empire's large Guilds. Furthermore, the shadow of a certain superpower seemed to loom behind many of these Guilds. If Zero Wing wanted to stabilize its position in the Black Dragon Empire, it would need a large number of experts to defend it.