1051-1060

Chapter 1051 - Monster Army

"How is he so high-leveled?"

Purple Jade's eyes flashed with shock as she stared at Shi Feng slowly walking over to them.

Currently, even the highest-leveled player in the Secret Pavilion was only Level 42. Moreover, that person was the Pavilion's famous leveling maniac, who was also the number one player on the Fire Wing Empire's Ranking List, Sleepless Star.

However, aside from Sleepless Star's personal strength, the reason he managed to come out on top in the Fire Wing Empire was the resources the Secret Pavilion supplied him with.

Yet, Shi Feng, a member of Zero Wing's upper echelon who was frequently busy dealing with Guild affairs, had actually managed to reach Level 44.

This was truly inconceivable.

However, rather than Shi Feng's level, what surprised Purple Jade the most was the danger she picked up from him.

Moreover, her alarm bells rang increasingly louder, the closer Shi Feng got to her.

"What a terrifying monster." Yuan Tiexin was much more experienced than Purple Jade, so he could tell very clearly just how much Shi Feng had improved since they last met. Smiling bitterly, he could not help shaking his head as he said, "Jade, it seems it will be impossible for you to test Ye Feng's bottom line this time. Right now, he is no longer just strong. His strength is already at an entirely different level from ours."

Previously, when Yuan Tiexin had met Shi Feng, the latter had contained his aura exceptionally well—proof that the youth's control over his body had already reached a realm of perfection. However, this time, Shi Feng failed to contain his aura that well when he moved.

What did this mean?

The only explanation for this was that Shi Feng's power was so strong that even an expert like himself could not adapt to it properly. Hence, he was unable to contain his aura completely.

When Purple Jade heard this, disappointment flashed across her eyes.

In reality, her purpose in following Yuan Tiexin to Stone Forest Town this time was so that she could spar with Shi Feng and hopefully learn some of his techniques. However, if the gap in strength was too wide, Shi Feng could easily defeat her even without utilizing any profound techniques. With this, rather than a spar, she would simply be asking for a beating.

"Uncle Yuan, may I know why you have come looking for me this time?" Shi Feng asked unhurriedly.

Truthfully, he already knew why the Secret Pavilion had come looking for him.

With the popularity of Stone Forest Town's Battle Arena right now, even a transcendental power like the Secret Pavilion would not be able to sit still and do nothing.

Currently, Stone Forest Town's development was still in its early stages. Aside from its geographical advantage, which allowed players to save up on travel time, it did not possess any actual advantage over other towns; this made it very difficult for the town to turn a profit and attract players.

Establishing a money-making venture like the Battle Arena to draw players to the town represented a much more advanced business model.