1001-1010

Chapter 1001 - Monster Grades

In Blue Bamboo's opinion, the Undead Commander was terrifyingly powerful. However, for reasons unknown, she felt an indescribable sense of security whenever she stood beside Shi Feng. She always felt like Shi Feng had some sort of solution to her problems.

The Undead Commander's fighting style resembled the kiting method that players commonly used. It was simply toying with players as if they were random monsters.

This was the first time she had seen a monster use such a combat method.

Hearing Blue Bamboo's question, the other team members shook their heads and laughed.

Not one among them was an ordinary player. In a large Guild, they would be top-class experts. They had faced plenty of powerful Bosses before.

However, the Undead Commander before them was, without a doubt, the most powerful Great Lord they had encountered so far. Unlike other Great Lords, which were strong in terms of Attributes, the Undead Commander was strong in terms of combat techniques.

Fallen Wind had controlled the Thundercloud Tiger personally. Even if the Thundercloud Tiger could not defeat a Great Lord of the same level, it should have been more than capable of dodging the Boss's attacks with the combination of its powerful Attributes and Fallen Wind's operation skills. However, even a Thundercloud Tiger under the control of Wind God's Spear's number one player had been helpless against the Undead Commander's icicle attacks.

At this point, even Fallen Wind felt helpless against the Undead Commander.

Nobody knew more about Undead Commander's power than him.

The Undead Commander was strong in both Attributes and Skills. Unfortunately, its combat techniques were even more frightening.

Despite him having already reached the Flowing Water Realm, even if he couldn't control the Thundercloud Tiger as smoothly as his own body, the Tiger's combat standards should be significantly stronger than most of the team's experts, yet the Undead Commander had predicted his moves. The icicles had been able to adjust their attack trajectories as if they were alive.

Originally, Fallen Wind had thought he had misunderstood. However, after numerous attack and dodge attempts, he was certain that the Undead Commander had definitely reached the Refinement Realm. He had never encountered a situation like this before.

When he realized this, goosebumps had covered his body.

Aside from cooperation between players and targeting Bosses' weaknesses, the reason that players could defeat monsters with far superior Attributes was their application of combat techniques. With combat techniques, players could display their true power, something that monsters were incapable of doing.

Yet, the Undead Commander's combat techniques were stronger than the majority of God's Domain's expert players. The Boss this team faced was like a Refinement Realm expert with the Attributes of a Level 50 Great Lord. With such a huge difference, even a team of 1,000 Level 50 players would be child's play for a monster like this, not to mention their team of 21.

Even someone monstrously strong like Shi Feng couldn't contend with the Undead Commander. Unless they were all promoted to their Tier 2 classes right now, they had no chance of defeating the Undead Commander.