1241-1250

Chapter 1241 - Taking Action without Hesitation

News of Shi Feng's exit from the Resurrection Temple spread like wildfire. Practically every fleet commander of the Freedom Alliance received the word at the same time.

"He's finally out?" Silent Entropy smiled as he read the message his subordinate had just sent him. "Although you've managed to obtain the Legacy, it won't be that easy for you to take it away."

Compared to the other fleets, he had a much greater understanding of the Sea Dragon Secret Land. After all, he had been the one to discover the secret land in the first place.

How could he possibly let someone else obtain the Sea God's Legacy so easily?

"Leaves, are you really going to cooperate with them?" the cloaked woman asked as she looked at Hundred Leaves, who was currently commanding a battle.

The Secret Temple had long since made arrangements for such situations. They didn't need to cooperate with the other fleets to deal with Shi Feng. As long as Shi Feng exited the secret land, whether it was obtaining the Sea God's Legacy or completing the Demon God's quest, they could easily achieve both by themselves.

"Cooperate?" Hundred Leaves could not help but giggle. "How could I possibly cooperate with them? I simply wish to see what kind of trump cards that person still has. Previously, whether it was his fight against Identical Summer or his performance inside the Legacy land, I kept feeling that he was still holding back a lot of his strength. Now that Identical Summer has banded together with the experts of the other fleets, I believe that even that man won't be able to continue holding back. If Identical Summer and the others do have some way to kill that man, I'll have Scorpion hinder them when the time comes. After all, that is the Sea God's Legacy we're talking about. We absolutely cannot afford to let the other fleets have it."

When the cloaked woman heard this, she immediately came to a realization. She had never thought that Hundred Leaves had actually taken such factors into consideration.

This way, Shi Feng really was doomed. As long as he left the secret land, there would be no escape for him.

Outside the Resurrection Temple, as soon as Shi Feng came out, Passing Monarch walked up to him excitedly. "Brother Ye Feng, you truly are amazing! Despite all the efforts Silent Entropy and Hundred Leaves have put in, you still managed to snatch the Legacy from them. I'm guessing that they're bursting with rage right about now," Passing Monarch said, his gaze filled with admiration as he looked at the Swordsman.

After all was said and done, the Freedom Alliance was an overlord at the Sea's End. Meanwhile, the foundations of both Silent Entropy and Hundred Leaves were among the best in the Freedom Alliance. Nonetheless, Shi Feng had actually managed to steal the Legacy from those two by relying on his own strength.

"Sorry for the wait. Let's set out for the other caverns now." Shi Feng simply smiled in response to Passing Monarch's words, not commenting on the Legacy he obtained.

He had already seen the Sea God's Legacy for himself, and it was definitely one of the most incredible Legacies he had seen.

The reason for this was the Legacy tablet allowing not only one player to obtain a Legacy but ten. This was an incredible matter. After all, even obtaining one Legacy in God's Domain was already quite a challenge, not to mention ten in one go.