1351-1360

Chapter 1351 - Monster-like Player

As the dust settled, it revealed the three-meter-tall Evil Demon half-kneeling on the ground. Cracks broke the dirt for over a dozen yards beneath the demon.

"What?!" Flame Blood's eyes nearly fell from his sockets when he saw the injured Evil Demon.

A Tier 3 NPC would barely be a match for a Great Lord ranked Evil Demon, yet Shi Feng had sent the creature flying…

Beside Flame Blood, Beast Emperor stared at the demon with a solemn expression. He found it inconceivable that Shi Feng could contest and surpass a Grand Lord ranked Evil Demon's Strength.

"You, heal the Evil Demon! I'll have it protect you! Black Flame's Berserk Skill won't last long! Once it ends, he will die!" Beast Emperor roared at Flame Blood. He had lost his previously complacent expression. "We just have to buy enough time for the reinforcements I've sent to arrive!"

Although he thought that it was almost impossible for Shi Feng to kill the demon, he instructed Flame Blood to heal the creature as a precaution. Even if Shi Feng could suppress the Evil Demon, he wouldn't kill it.

He had only ordered the fastest Great Lord ranked Evil Demon to separate from the main contingent to save Abandoned Wave. It would take some time before the rest of his forces arrived.

Once the follow-up forces arrived, Shi Feng would lose any hope of escape or survival.

Flame Blood nodded and immediately went into action. First, he cast Recover on the Evil Demon, healing it for over 2,300 HP every 1.5 seconds. He followed up with a Truth Shield, which could absorb over -11,000 damage.

Although these Spells were almost negligiblecompared to the Evil Demon's HP, the Truth Shield and Recover would heal the creature's injuries. At the very least, it would be able to fight at peak condition.

Flame Blood began to chant an incantation. As Heaven's Burial's best Cleric, Flame Blood had double-cast right off the bat.

He had chosen to cast the Tier 1 Spell, Life Recovery, and the Tier 0 Spell, Healing Light.

Not only was Flame Blood's chanting very fast, but he was also accurate. He was only slightly less efficient than Violet Cloud. Of course, there was a massive gap between his brain activity and hers.

Shi Feng didn't sit idly by while Flame Blood healed the Evil Demon. Without hesitation, he activated the Tier 2 Taboo Skill, Instant Strike, vanishing and reappearing before the demon in an instant.

Sword's Orbit!

Suddenly, a glittering galaxy formed around Shi Feng's body. Dazzling stars bombarded the Evil Demon, one after another. Both Flame Blood and Beast Emperor were shocked.

Despite the stars appearing slow, in reality, they moved so quickly that they could barely react to the attacks. The stars they saw were simply residual images their brains had created.

Fortunately, the Evil Demon possessed godlike reaction speed. With a physique that surpassed that of ordinary players, it reacted immediately and blocked the incoming attacks with its claws.

However, as Shi Feng had activated Twofold Berserk and Instant Strike, both his Strength and Attack Speed exceeded the Evil Demon's. The Grand Lord couldn't keep up.