941-950

Chapter 941 - Complete State

Suddenly, the Three-deaded Demonic Ape King roared and stomped the ground violently.

Boom!

The ground shattered instantly, a shockwave spreading from the Grand Lord. Cola currently had less than 20,000 HP. Not wanting to risk his life, he activated Protection Blessing to reduce the AOE Skill's damage. Even so, he still received close to -8,000 damage from the attack. Other players who stood within 60 yards of the three Bosses also received varying damages, with the farthestplayers receiving the least amount of damage. Even so, the team's ranged players still received nearly -6,000 damage each…

Immediately after using the Skill, the Ape King slapped at Cola. The Guardian Knight hurriedly raised his shield to block the attack; the impact forced him back three steps before he stabilized himself, his HP dropped by almost another 5,000 points.

In the blink of an eye, Cola had less than 5,000 HP remaining. If not for Protection Blessing, he would've died already.

However, after the Ape King's attack, several heals blanketed Cola, one after another, raising his HP to just over 20,000.

Meanwhile, Fire Dance had already circled to the Grand Lord's back. She then thrust Thousand Transformations into the dirt. Suddenly, water began to spew from the ground.

"Go!" Fire Dance smoothly swung Thousand Transformations at the Demonic Ape King.

Water Binding!

The water that had pooled around the Ape King's feet transformed into a rope, binding the Grand Lord's limbs and body tightly. No matter how many times the Ape King broke the water rope, the latter always reformed around the Grand Lord's body, slowing the Boss so much that it couldn't hit Cola properly.

Even when the Ape King's attacks struck Cola, it only dealt around 70% of its normal damage due to the watery restrictions. The Ape King was no longer a threat to Cola.

"What a powerful Skill! It can even affect a Great Lord!" Everyone was stunned when they saw the Demonic Ape King's combat power decrease significantly.

While everyone was still dazed, Fire Danceexecuted an even more surprising move.

As Fire Dance swung her short sword through the air, a water whip emerged from the ground and lashed at the Ape King's fist.

Boom!

Although the whip shattered upon impact, The Ape King's attack had also stopped.

Following which, Fire Dance swung again, summoning another water whip that lashed at the Ape King's back. A damage of over -10,000 points immediately appeared above the Grand Lord's head, stupefying her teammates.

"What Skill is that?" Youlan's mouth twitched involuntarily as she watched Fire Dance's attacks.

Fire Dance stood still as she swung her two blades, yet she had restrained the Demonic Ape King without help.

Oddly enough, no one on the battlefield was more surprised than Fire Dance.

She had never imagined that the Skill she had learned in the Titan Library would be this powerful. She had only upgraded Water Binding to Tier 1, Level 1, yet the Skill could already partially subdue a Grand Lord. If the Skill were upgraded to Tier 2, it could suppress a Grand Lord completely.