881-890

Chapter 881 - 3-star Promotion Order

As the golden glow engulfed Shi Feng's body, the rest of the team experienced the glow as well. Some even experienced the phenomenon twice, their Levels launching from 40 to 42.

The bountiful EXP that the Mutated Dragon had provided stunned them all.

Even at their Level, the Mutated Dragon had awarded them enough EXP to level up at least once. They had just saved several days of effort.

"Success!"

"We won!"

Everyone cheered as they looked at the motionless Mutated Dragon.

The Mutant had been far stronger than any monster they had faced before. They shouldn't have survived it at their level, yet they had defeated it. Although they had relied on Shi Feng's strength, they were excited.

Some of their excitement was also due to the system notification they received after the Dragon had died.

System: Congratulations! You have received the "Dragon Slayer" title. Wielder of this title will gain a 10% increase to their Humanity Reputation.

Although this title did not affect their combat power, many players dreamed of the buff it provided.

In God's Domain, Humanity Reputation was crucial.

Aside from the fact that one needed a certain amount of Reputation to purchase Land and housing, higher Reputation allowed players to enjoy discounts when repairing or purchasing items in NPC cities. After reaching the highest achievable Reputation, one could even enjoy a 40% discount.

Although players were discovering more methods of earning Coins, players still needed more.

Aside from purchasing Consumables and some luxury items, such as delicious food, most of a player's money went to repair fees. Moreover, as players equipped higher quality and leveledequipment, the repair fees increased.

With a 40% discount in cities, a player could save a large sum of money.

Moreover, as players gained more Levels, raising one's Reputation in a single city would not be enough. Many high-resource leveling spots were quite far from starting cities; traveling back and forth was inconvenient. If a player wanted to level up quickly, they needed to have high Reputation in multiple cities.

However, Reputation was not easy to obtain. Even until now, players still had headaches over gaining Reputation in their respective cities.

Now that these players had the Dragon Slayer title, they wouldn't have to put in as much effort. It was especially true for independent players.

However, the team was more interested in the Mutated Dragon's loot.

The Mutated Dragon had dropped over ten items!

Needless to say, such a powerful monster's lootwould be astounding. It would not surprise any of them if it even dropped an Epic item.

Watching Shi Feng collect the items, one after another, they nearly drooled.

However, White Night had promised Shi Feng that he could claim all of the drops. Hence, they could only watch enviously.