Chapter 180: Ghost Assistant (XII)

Mulai dari awal

对比邵飞渡前后的变化,没有人会质疑他与云可煦的感情。

No one would question their feelings when they compare Shao Feidu's change before and after.

以前的邵飞渡,冷峻木然,眼神灰暗;如今的他,精神奕奕,目光有神。与云可煦在一起时,会微笑,会恼怒,会撒娇,会主动拥抱,会温柔亲吻,就像变成了另外一个人。

The Shao Feidu in the past was cold and expressionless and had gloomy eyes. But now, he was always in high spirits and his eyes were bright. When he was with Yun Kexu, he would smile, be angry, act childish, take the initiative to hug, and would kiss gently. It was as if he had become a different person.

众人不禁生出一种感觉,如果云可煦是为邵飞渡而复活,那么,邵飞渡也是为云可煦而重生了。

Everyone couldn't help but feel: If Yun Kexu has revived for Shao Feidu, then Shao Feidu was also reborned for Yun Kexu.

外界的喧嚣,并没有惊扰两人的生活。解决完慕祯的问题,尚可便全心投入指导邵飞渡修炼和整理符咒中。

The hustle and bustle of the outside world did not affect the two of their lives. After Mu Zhen's issue was settled, Shang Ke fully focused on guiding Shao Feidu's cultivation and organising the talismans.

邵飞渡的天赋很高,进度一"日"千里。

Shao Feidu was very talented, improving leaps and bounds every day.

两个月后,邵飞渡成功凝聚出真气。他盘膝而坐,全身冒出水雾,混合着皮肤上的大片污渍,看起来就像一个刚刚从矿洞里趴出来的矿工。

Shao Feidu successfully condensed out true qi 2 months later. He sat cross-legged and mist was emitted out of his whole body. The mist mixed with the large patch of stain on his skin, making him look like a miner who just climbed out of a mine.

这时,他突然睁开眼,眼中射出锐利的锋芒,仿佛能够穿透人心。但在瞥见身边的尚可后,锋芒立刻隐没,又变回往常的平静无波,还带着点点笑意。

At this moment, he suddenly opened his eyes and a sharp glint shot out of his eyes, looking as if he could see through people's hearts. But when he caught sight of Shang Ke, the sharpness disappeared. His eyes returned back to its usual calmness and even showed a trace of smile.

邵飞渡此刻只觉得热血沸腾,精力充沛,他伸出手,打算将尚可抱进怀里,平息一下体内的热浪。

At this moment, Shao Feidu only felt that his blood was boiling and he was full of energy. He stretched out his hand intending to hug Shang Ke so that he could calm the fire in his body.

尚可却退开一步,指指浴室:"先去冲澡。"

However, Shang Ke took a step back and pointed at the bathroom, saying, "Take a shower first."

邵飞渡低头一看,发现自己的身上到处都是黏糊糊、黑黝黝的物质,还散发着让人难以忍受的异味。

Shao Feidu lowered his head only to realise that his whole body was sticky with black substances. It was also exuding an unbearable odour.

他连忙站起来,大步朝浴室冲去。

He quickly stood up and strided towards the bathroom.

不多时,他又从浴室中跑出来,长臂一伸,圈住尚可的腰,把他拖了浴室。

A short while later, he ran out of the bathroom again. He stretched out his arm and hooked it around Shang Ke's waist, dragging him to the bathroom.