Chapter 180: Ghost Assistant (XII)

Start from the beginning

不过,他们的注意力,很快被另外几则新闻吸引了。

However, their attention was soon attracted by several other news articles.

【奇迹!被宣告脑死亡的植物人竟然复活了。】

【A miracle! A vegetative that was declared brain dead actually revived.】

【钢琴之王竟然有一位神秘恋人?】

【The king of piano actually has a mysterious lover?】

【豪门虐恋——自闭皇帝与植物王子不得不说的故事。】

【Rich family's heartbreaking love story—The story between the autistic emperor and the vegetative prince that has to be said.】

......

一个个博人眼球的标题,单独看还不觉得什么,联系在一起就让人不由得好奇了。在这种时候只要提到自闭,必然与邵飞渡有关,那么植物人又是谁?他与邵飞渡是恋人关系?

Each were eye-catching titles. One wouldn't feel much if they look at the title individually, but when they link the articles together, one couldn't help but feel curious. It's inevitable that it would be related to Shao Feidu when autism is mentioned at this timing. Then, just who is this vegetative person? He and Shao Feidu are lovers?

众人带着吐槽的心理,仔细浏览里面的内容,结果全都懵了。

The people looked carefully through the content with a complaining mind but they all ended up stunned after reading.

什么?那名植物人竟然是云家三少云可煦。当年他成为植物人的消息,很多人都知道,也得到过证实,确诊为脑死亡,一直依靠仪器维持生命。

What? That vegetative person was actually Yun Kexu, the third young master of the Yun family. Many people knew about the news of him becoming a vegetative that year and the news was also verified. He was confirmed to be brain dead and has been depending on machines to maintain his life.

就在几个月前,这位几乎已经算是死人的云家三少竟然奇迹般地活过来了?

Just a few months ago, the third young master of the Yun family who can almost be considered dead had actually miraculously revived?

更让人惊愕的是,他还是邵飞渡的恋人?

The most astonishing fact is that he was actually Shao Feidu's lover?

一个自闭症,一个活死人。一个被经纪人下药、谋夺财产,一个在病床上睡了两年,无知无觉。他们是怎么相遇的,又是怎么相遇的?慕祯的事情,也是云可煦清醒后帮邵飞渡处理的吗?

One was autistic, one was a living dead person. One was drugged by his manager and had his property stolen, one was sleeping on the hospital bed for 2 years unconscious throughout. How did they meet? Was Mu Zhen's case settled by Yun Kexu for Shao Feidu after he woke up?

生活如此狗血,让众人心潮澎湃,八卦之魂熊熊燃起。

Life is so melodramatic. Everyone felt their emotions surging and their gossiping souls were burning passionately.

接下来,有关邵飞渡和云可煦的信息接踵而至。他们每日晨跑,相携出行,钢琴合奏,月下散步......一幅幅秀恩爱的画面,被无孔不入的记者给拍了下来。

Afterwards, information regarding Shao Feidu and Yun Kexu came one after another. They go for a morning run everyday, travel together, play the piano together and stroll under the moon... Pictures of their affectionate moments were taken by reporters through any openings they find.