Chapter 180: Ghost Assistant (XII)

Start from the beginning

"What? It's him?"

"不对,云家三少不是因为一场车祸变成植物人了吗?我记得当初已经被宣告脑死亡了,怎么可能好端端出现在这里?"

"That's not right. Isn't the third young master of the Yun family in vegetative state because of a car accident? I remember that he was declared brain dead back then. How is it possible for him to appear here all fine?"

这时,已经有人在自己的便携电脑中搜索出相关的资料,随即指着上面的照片喊道:"没错,就是他!"

At this moment, there was already someone searching for relevant information on his own laptop. After searching, he pointed at the picture displayed and shouted, "Yes it's him!

照片中,清俊的青年站在桥边,笑得神采飞扬。

In the picture, a handsome young man was standing beside the bridge smiling very happily.

"脑死亡......也能清醒过来?"

"One can still wake up... after being brain dead?"

"预感是个大新闻。"

"I have a feeling it is going to be a huge news."

"自闭症邵家长子和植物人云家三少。"

"Autistic eldest young master of the Shao family and vegetative third young master of the Yun family."

"备受欺凌的钢琴之王和奇迹复活的贵公子!"

"The bullied king of piano and the childe that miraculously revived!"

"快阻止我,我有点控不住自己的脑洞了。"

"Someone stop me quick. I'm losing control of my imagination."

"对不起,我也一样。"

"Sorry, it's the same for me."

"那还等什么,走起!"

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

......

第二天,慕祯事件在世界上引起了巨大的反响,很快就成为备受关注的新闻热点。

The next day, Mu Zhen's case caused a huge reaction in the world and quickly became the hot news many people paid attention to.

邵飞渡因为精神缺陷而被家族冷落,经纪人慕祯借机用药物控制,将他当作赚钱工具,不顾他的健康,挥霍他的才能,其无耻行径,受到公众的强烈谴责。

Shao Feidu was neglected by his family because of his mental disabilities. Manager Mu Zhen took the chance to control him using drugs and made Shao Feidu his money-making tool. He did not care about Shao Feidu's health and made use of his talent. This shameless act received great condemnation from the public.

数天后,慕祯的判决下来了,除了勒令偿还所有侵吞的财产之外,另外判处有期徒刑45年。其他从犯,也被判以5年到10年不等的刑期。

Mu Zhen's verdict came a few days later. Other than being compelled to repay all the embezzled properties, he was also sentenced to 45 years in prison. His accomplices were also sentenced to a range of 5-10 years in prison.

这种判决,仍然让众人感到不满,纷纷要求改为无期,邵飞渡的粉丝甚至组织了一场游行。

People were still dissatisfied with this kind of verdict and started requesting for indefinite imprisonment one after another. Shao Feidu's fans even organised a demonstration.