Chapter 173: Ghost Assistant (V)

Start from the beginning

冤有头债有主,跟谁有仇就找谁,没事别出来刷存在感。尚可义正言辞地警告。

'Every injustice has its perpetrator and every debt its debtor. If you have an enmity with someone, then find that person. Don't show yourself unnecessarily.' Shang Ke warned righteously.

难怪邵飞渡不敢自己一个人出门,真是走到哪里都能遇到鬼。等他复活后,第一件事就是给他求个符。

No wonder Shao Feidu didn't dare to go out alone, he meets a ghost everywhere he goes. The first thing Shang Ke will do when he revives is to help Shao Feidu get a talisman.

邵飞渡见那只鬼被尚可一巴掌搞定了,身体逐渐放松,双手圈住尚可的腰,将他往自己怀里塞。

Seeing that Shang Ke had settled the ghost easily with just a slap, Shao Feidu's body gradually relaxed. He wrapped his hands around Shang Ke's waist and pulled him into his embrace.

"别紧张,继续看演出。"尚可从纸袋里捻出一块肉干,送到他嘴边。

"Relax and continue watching the performance." Shang Ke twisted out a piece of jerky from the paper bag and delivered it to Shao Feidu's mouth.

邵飞渡张嘴,开始慢条斯理地咀嚼。等他吃完肉干,尚可又递上饮料,将他伺候得舒舒服服。

Shao Feidu opened his mouth to receive it and started chewing it slowly. After he finished the jerky, Shang Ke delivered the drink, serving Shao Feidu till he was comfortable.

好在四周光线昏暗,否则别人一定会看到各种零食自动送入邵飞渡嘴中的诡异画面。

Fortunately, the surroundings were dark. Or else, others would definitely see the strange sight of various snacks delivering themselves into Shao Feidu's mouth

两个小时的歌剧结束,邵飞渡跟着人群走出剧院。

After the two hour long opera ended, Shao Feidu followed the crowd out of the opera house.

刚进入大厅,突然听到不远处传来几声尖叫,随即是一片骚动。

They had just entered the hall when they heard a scream not far away and subsequently a commotion.

尚可循声望去,只见一名中年男子捂着胸口倒在地上,一副痛苦的模样,而他身边跪着一对母子,正焦急地在他身上摸索着什么。

Shang Ke looked towards the source of commotion only to see a middle-aged man collapsed onto the floor while clutching his chest, seemingly in great pain. A mother and son were kneeling down beside him, anxiously groping for something on him.

"你的药呢,药呢?"

"Medicine, where's your medicine?"

男子呼吸急促,根本无法说出话来。

The man was gasping for air and couldn't speak at all.

尚可和邵飞渡都看到他的灵魂有一半脱离了身体,等急救人员赶到时,人已经断气了。经过数十分钟的努力,最终也没能将人救回来。

Shang Ke and Shao Feidu saw that his soul was already halfway out of his body. By the time the emergency medical technicians arrived, he had already passed away. They were unable to bring the person back to life despite a long time of hard work.

这名新死者,明显符合尚可复活的条件,但他不愿意借他复活。因为他有妻子,有孩子,有家庭。尚可背负不起这份责任,到时候还不知道会给那对母子造成多大的伤害。