Chapter 172: Ghost Assistant (IV)

Start from the beginning

在邵飞渡14岁举办第一次世界巡回演出时,邵启东与第二任妻子离婚,娶了现在的妻子。之后,他又为邵飞渡聘请了一位新的经纪人,让他照顾邵飞渡的生活和学习,从此对他不问不闻。

When Shao Feidu had his first world tour performance at age 14, Shao Qidong divorced his second wife and married his current wife. After that, he hired a new manager for Shao Feidu and let him take care of Shao Feidu's life and studies. From then on, he no longer asked about Shao Feidu.

这位经纪人便是慕祯。

That manager is Mu Zhen.

邵启东在外面少说有十几个孩子,根本没有多余的精力关心邵飞渡。而慕祯也算聪明,在生活方面没有亏待邵飞渡,至少在外人面前,他做得很好,所以邵启东对他也很放心。至于邵飞渡这些年的收支情况,他完全没理会过。

Shao Qidong has at least 10 children kept outside, he had no extra energy to care about Shao Feidu at all. Mu Zhen is also very smart. He didn't treat Shao Feidu badly in his daily life aspect. At the very least, he had done well in front of outsiders. Therefore, Shao Qidong felt at ease about him. He didn't care about Shao Feidu's income and expenditure at all.

很显然,走邵启东这条线是没戏了。而邵飞渡母亲那边的亲戚,基本都在国外,这些年鲜有来往。

It is clear that he can't depend on Shao Qidong. Shao Feidu's relatives on his mother's side are all overseas and didn't have much contact these years.

尚可觉得这是他男人混得最惨的一个世界,豪门出身,家财过亿,在国际上声名赫赫,然而,却生活在别人的掌控中,成为了他们赚钱的工具。

Shang Ke felt that this was the world his man had it the worst. He was born in a rich family with wealth more than billions and was also internationally renowned. However, his life was controlled by someone and he became their money-making tool.

尚可决定将复活的任务缓一缓,先处理邵飞渡的事情。

Shang Ke decided to put aside his reviving mission and settle Shao Feidu's matters first.

他着重调查了一下慕祯的财务状况和业务往来,发现他以邵飞渡的名义投资了好几个项目。大部分项目都在国外,这样有利于他掩人耳目。

He investigated Mu Zhen's financial situation and business dealings and found out that he had invested in several projects using Shao Feidu's name. Most of the projects are overseas which can help him conceal this from others.

尚可偷偷钻进他的保险柜,将几份重要资料给藏了起来,又篡改了邮件内容,让他与投资公司之间发生纠纷。

Shang Ke secretly went into his safe and hid some of the important documents. Then, he went to tamper with the email content to make Mu Zhen have disputes with the investment company.

作为一只能够使用意念力的厉鬼而言,完成这些事并不困难。普通鬼魂一般只能制造幻觉和鬼气,而且记忆受损,智力不全,不可能像尚可这样,展开有计划的行动。

As a vengeful ghost that can use telekinesis, it wasn't difficult to accomplish these things. A normal ghost was usually only able to create illusions and ghost energy. Also, some of their memories are lost and they weren't fully intelligent. They are unable to complete such planned actions like Shang Ke.

如尚可意料的那般,慕祯因为投资的事情,匆匆出国了。

Mu Zhen went overseas hastily due to the investment issues just like how Shang Ke has expected.