(Just the saree)

I don't know whether I look ugly or beautiful in saree. But he is always want to see me in saree. I love him right. So I don't care what others think of me.

'Malar don't call ugly yourself. Then you will see my wrath' my mind scolded me. Yeah it's wrong. Uff. Every girl is beautiful in their own way. So am too an beautiful woman. And Aaditya is loving me so much. Our love is not on love at first sight. We both gone through many phases to love each other. And am loving it.

Am blushing thinking about our love.

"Always dreaming about my son. Come on get ready. Already its getting time. Chaloo chaloo" Mom said to me.

I blushed more. And then I started to get ready. Aaditya is having good taste. Without thinking much, I get ready for the press meet. Mom helped me in getting ready.

Then I gone to the office in one of his car. I kept playing with the ring which he put in my finger. I didn't do anything to him.

When I reached the office. Aaditya is waiting for me.

He opened the door for me. It is too much in my point of view. But I like this special treatment.

"Aadi why you are doing this. And mainly why you were waiting here. I can reach your cabin right" I said to him.

But he has other intentions. Because he hugged me tightly.

"Angel I miss you" he said to me.

"Aww Aadi I too missed you. Answer to my question" I said to him.

"Angel i missed you that is the answer. So I itself came down to meet you. And I want to introduce my queen right." he said to me.

"This queen tag is over" I said to him jovially.

He glared at me. Then he took my hand and we both gone inside the company.

He took me to the board meeting room. I gone there along with Aaditya quite sometimes, when I worked as his PA. Actually this room too good for me to sleep. Yeah while meeting I slept quite sometimes. Heeee.

Before going inside, he just placed his hands on my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Baby, I know this is your first time to give some interview. But don't get panic okay. I will take care of everything" Aaditya said to me.

Oops I didn't think about this. Ufff I know they will ask different question. Okay malar you can do it. There will be both boon and ban being the ceo wife right. I nodded my head and smiled at him encouragingly.

"I will do anything with you.And I know you will be there for me" I said to him.

"You look gorgeous baby. I want to do many things right now. But I am controlling myself right now" he said to me.

I got goosebumps all over me.

"Aadi...." I shouted at him.

"How am looking baby" he asked me.

"You look handsome as always Aadi" I said to him. And adjusted his collar.

"Now you look perfect"

"Thanks baby" he said to me. And kissed my lips. Nothing much just touched my lips with his. I craving for more right now. He made me like this.

"Aadi I need more" even I said boldly.

"I too baby. But everyone is waiting. After that we will have our time." be said to me. I just smiled at him.