Fuutarou didn't say anything back to (Y/N) as he just waves his hand without even looking at him. It causes (Y/N) to get annoyed.

"Hey, Junichi, did you called Maruo?"

"He said he's busy."

"That damn Maruo...I wish we always spend time together like the old days." Isanari then sighed.

"There's nothing we can do about it. He's a busy man, after all. Besides, me and you are good enough for me for a drink."

"See, I knew it!" Raiha pouted at her father as she continued to hug (Y/N).

"Ah... let's just go already, Junichi."

"Fine by me."

As Junichi went outside before Isanari went out of the door. He said something to the two boys.

"Fuutarou, (Y/N), please protect Raiha at all costs."

"We will!"

"Okay, you can leave now, Dad."

Isanari got quickly annoyed by Fuutarou as he left the house already.

"What should we do now, Raiha-chan?"

"We can play snakes and ladders!"

"Great, hey, Fuutarou, let's play snakes and ladders!"

"I can't, I'm studying right now." Fuutarou immediately shuts him down.

"Onii-chan is always studying..." Raiha sighs.

"Don't worry, Raiha-chan, I've got an idea." (Y/N) whispered to Raiha's ear.

"I'm counting on you, (Y/N)-nii!"

"In the meantime, you can play with my phone, if you like." (Y/N) offers his phone to Raiha.

"Sure!" She then takes his phone.

(Y/N) then went to sit in front of Fuutarou at the table.

"Hey, Fuutarou."

Fuutarou then went on to ignore him as he continued studying.

"Hey."

He's still ignoring him, that was the last straw for (Y/N).

"Hey, Fuu-kun!"

"What...?" Fuutarou finally looked up to him as looked confused

"Finally, I got your attention now."

"What do you want?" Fuutarou stopped writing as he has eye contact with (Y/N).

"What changed you?"

"Excuse me?"

"You used to be a delinquent, before you met this girl called 'Rena' from 3 years ago back at Kyoto."

"How does that concern you?"

"Before you met Rena, you always make fun of me, teasing me but we were so close back then. We're like brothers. Ever since you met that girl in Kyoto, we rarely talk to each other."