CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Mufida huffed and hissed at the same time,this therapist of a thing is waisting her time. "I've already told you that I'm over what happened"she answered for the tenth time this morning.

"Are you sure miss mufida"therapist laurah asked squinting her eyes at mufida. Mufida rolled her eyes and kept her hands against her chest pulling herself back on the chair relaxing a bit.

She released a sigh. "Yeah I'm sure"

"Okay...but why did the attack happened again,it won't just happen without you thinking about the past or something"

Mufida thought that therapist try to make things better then why is this one passing the line,she is just too pushy for her liking. Mufida hates being questioned too much. "I think is better if you leave now,it's already time for zuhr"mufida completed with an eye roll.

"We didn't even started early"

"Look here miss laurah I really don't want to be disrespectful but I'm totally fine now"mufida said trying to be nice. Why is her mother making her go through all this,is just adding up to her pain,this therapist is just making her think about the past again.

"I understand"laurah said and exhaled a deep breath. "You can cancel the therapy classes if you like"she said and stood up,picking up her bag and shoving her jotting pad inside together with her pen. "It was nice meeting you"she added with a big smile,she is very nice.

"It was nice meeting you too"mufida shook hands with laurah and walked her to the door. "It will be nice meeting you again"mufida said and continued. "But not as my therapist"she joked and they laughed.

"I will get going now"laurah said and mufida waved her goodbye.

"Finally I got rid of her"mufida sighed slumping down on the couch.

"You managed to get rid of her too right?"a deep and husky voice asked. Mufida got startled and looked at the person.

"Mufida why?"he asked and took a sit beside her,taking her hands in his. "Why are you doing this?"

"Ya ridwan....I'm really fine now I don't need a therapist"mufida said with a shrug. "And there is no way they can make me forget this misery of mine"mufida said sniffling back her tears.

"Don't say that mufida,the doctor suggested this and I'm sure it will help take your mind off the past"Ridwan reasoned and mufida shook her head,removing her hands from his.

"No...its not helping,she asks too much question to which I don't have answered to"she paused for a while and continued. "Do I have to crack my brain two times"she said and ridwan looked puzzled. "I have to crack my brain during exams and now even when doing therapy"she joked. Ridwan stared at her and smiled.

He hugged her and said. "Let me get going I don't want to come back late for iftar"he said looking at his wristwatch. Mufida nodded with a grin.

"Where are you going?"mufida asked. Ridwan didn't want to answer her,because she will say that she is coming with him.

"To raheenah's"he answered biting his lower lip.

"Ya ridwan I want to come with you"mufida smiled and went over to ridwan.

"No....you have to rest,the doctor said you need rest"

Mufida rolled her eyes and huffed. It was just a minor trauma attack and she is being treated like covid-19 patient.

"I don't need any rest,I'm fine"mufida said and pouted.

"go and ask mom"ridwan said and she jumped clapping her hands like a child before running off to her mother's room,she didn't even think twice,maybe he said that just to distract her.