Rimuru vs Hinata

Depuis le début

"I have avenged you my master." She then walks away.

By a rock.

"PHEW! THAT WAS TO CLOSE!" Rimuru was flat as a slime could be. Flatter than flat.

"GAH! Why wouldn't she let me talk to her! Ranga who do you think won!?"

"You my Master!"

"Right! She wouldn't let me talk to her! GOD!"

"Your right Master! I know that you would have won!"

"Right! Well then let's head back to tempest. Benimaru! Benimaru!"

Theres no respone.

"Something has happened at tempest hasn't there."

At Tempest during the fight between Kyru and Kirin.

"Your a Majin aren't you Myulan." Grucious finds out and finds her inside a alleyway.

"Yeah I am. And what are you going to do?"

"Your being commanded by Demon Lord Clayman aren't you."

"Please go away before I have to kill you. I only see you as a friend. But I must do this so I can live with my lover. And if you do get in my way I will kill you." She then transforms into her Majin form.

"Hey! Myulan! How are you doing? Oh and Grucious what's going on?"

"Youm leave now. I don't want you to see me right now. I am not the women you know. I don't want to kill you."

"Don't worry Myulan I know you won't. I've always loved you also. I'll protect you no matter what happens. No matter what form you take I will always love you."

She then starts to blush and then pushes him away and then she pushes both Grucious and Youm away from her.

"If this is what I supposed to do then I will do it so I can live with you."

She then starts to channel her magic and then it she starts to sing and it forms a barrier around Tempest. As she does this another Barrier forms around Tempest.

Back to present time. This is when they meet at the meeting hall.

"So. What happened while I was gone?"

"Humans sir. They attacked Tempest but their powers were not like we've seen before." Benimaru states.

"I see... Well I have a confession. I am also a human from their world. The ones you call Other Worlder's I died and then I was reincarnated as a slime. I hope you won't hate me for being a Other worlder like them but. Yeah..."

"Don't worry Rimuru-sama we won't hate you. We will follow you. As well as Sir Kyru."

Then someone random walks in. Benimaru prepares to strike him but Rimuru stops him.

"Sorry for what I've done... I was being controlled by Demon Lord Clayman just like Myulan."

"So you're the one that clashed with Sir Kyru! How dare you!" Right before benimaru lost his cool even though Kyru is inside the Cocoon Benimaru stopped due to the presence of the Demon King protecting Kirin.

"My name is Kirin. The younger brother of Kyru. I guess I was transferred to this world I don't know how but I was. I was in search of my brother when I heard that someone of the name Kyru Tempest was going around. I knew it was my brother because his name means Light. Mine means Darkness. Or the other way around. Either way me and him use to always fight as one. But one day out of no where I heard that he died due to some stupid accident. I was miserable."

"I see... Well Kirin. Can you help us protect this place then?" Rimuru ask him.

"I don't know about that. I lost my powers due to giving it to Kyru. And I'm guessing that it turned him into the Demon King. I've only had these powers for a couple of weeks but for him. I'm guessing about a year or two."

"Yeah I met him two years ago Kirin." Rimuru tells him.

"I see... Well I'm glad he's in good hands."

"Yeah. Well then let me go over the plan but first Myulan follow me. Also Youm and Grucious your also coming with me. Then we will go back over with the plan."

"Ok."

Myulan follows Rimuru to a closed room with Youm and Grucious following in behind.

"Myulan you need to die."

"Wait Master! Don't please!"

Then Grucious tries to stop Rimuru but Benimaru also followed along and stopped him and then put him to the ground. 

"Youm I've always loved you. Don't get deceived by any other women please" She then kisses him.

Then Rimuru tied up Youm and also put him onto the ground.

"Please master I'll do anything I'll atone for my whole life just don't kill her!"

She then walks up to Rimuru.

"Oh you have guts Myulan. Well then Die!"

He then sticks his hand right through her heart. But then out of no where she is still standing and realizes that she is still alive.

"I'm Alive!?" She was really surprised.

"What?!" Youm was surprised as well.

"I did say you have to die. But I didn't say I was going to kill you."

"Notice- The artfical heart is working in order sir."

"Yosh! It worked! Well then when I scanned the barrier that Myulan made I realized that Clayman was using this implanted heart as a virus. It gave him electrical impulses and it was acting as a bug so that he could do anything with her."

"I see.. Well that means the heart beat I feel is real?"

"Yup its not a bug."

"I see.. So that means I can live with Youm then without fear?"

"Yup."

"I see.. Well then!" She smiled at Youm and kissed him once more.

"Well then let's get back to the plan at hand."

They head back to the meeting room.

"Well then let talk about the plan. First Benimaru. You will attack the camp in the south. It has over 100 men. But with your strength I doubt that it will be hard for you."

"Yes sir."

"Gabiru you will attack the east side. With your men take them and destroy that camp as well also don't forget to break the Crystal holding the barrier down."

"Yes sir!"

"Souei your squad will take the enemy to the north. I will head out to the main camp. And I will take all their souls and become a Demon Lord. So that I can revive everyone that has fallen here."

"Yes sir!"

"Then Gobta, Rigur, Hagkurou and Geld you will attack the camp at the west were the otherworlders are."

"Right."

"Shuna, Myulan I want you to create a barrier when the other barrier goes down. I want you to keep it up as long as you can and once I get back and turn into a Demon Lord I will revive everyone. Eren. Your party and Youms party will Protect Shuna and Myulan."

"Right!"

"Well then I don't know what Kyru will do. Ah never mind him though. Let the Tempest Attack begin!"

"Yeah!"

End of the chapter.

Tempest is going to rebel against the Kingdom of Falmuth. Hope you enjoyed this chapter as well and 2 more chapters and we will get the Birth of a Demon Lord and Demon King. I will also be going off of the manga if that is fine. Since I want to continue this book. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next Chapter: Tempest Attacks!