The Trip Pt. 2

"I thought we were going to socialize, you know. Talk to other people. Why did nobody tell me we had a private plane?"

Norton looked around the plane filled with the manor residents. His hopes of communicating had just been thrown out the window. Of course, Miss Nightingale thought of everything...

The kids were fast asleep, which is ironic, considering how excited they were to go on the plane.

Martha was completely out of this Earth. She was MESMERIZED by the plane and at how high they were. Of course, the others couldn't help but smile and cry at how loud she was being. Naib was at the fourth headache of the day and it was only 7 am. He's just a tired dad 😩

"GUYS WHAT IF I OPENED THE WINDOW??"

"VERA, IF YOU OPEN THAT WINDOW, YOUR FACE WILL SAY NAH. SO SIT THE FUCK DOWN, BEFORE I CALL MARY ON YOU!!" Lucky screamed.

"DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS, MISTER! CONTROL YOUR PEOPLE!"

Ah yes, such a relaxing trip.

____________

"How is the view, Martha?" Helena asked the girl, who was balancing on her seat.

"It's amazing!! You're so above the clouds! And you can see houses and buildings and- you can see EVERYTHING!!"

Helena smiled at how excited she was. She wishes she could see such beauty.

On the other side of the plane there was Luca and Kevin painting on Jack's sleeping face.
Violetta noticed this. She could say something, but what would be the fun in that?

One thing they found out about Murro: he's hella scared of heights. He also didn't know about this up until now, so this is great.

The flight took them a long time, an entire day to be exact. They even spent Kreacher's birthday right above the Atlantic Ocean! Their excitement was long gone, and most of them were already asleep. Except for Lucky, who was still trying to convince Vera to not open the goddamn window.

____________

Eventually they arrived to Hawaii. Well, they never thought they'd say that out loud-

"YOOOO LOOK AT THIS GUYS!!!"

"It's the beach, Luca."

"YEAH LOOK AT IT!!! IT'S THE PERFECT PLACE TO GET RID OF JACK'S BODY!!"

Jack sighed. He just wanted a relaxing vacation...

"Hello, peasants."

They heard a voice from behind them. When they turned around, they were met with Nightingale.

But she was in a fucking bikini...

Naib gagged, Fiona cried, and Mary died.

"PUT A SHIRT ON, MISS NIGHTINGALE, FOR THE LOVE OF HASTUR!!" Eli screamed, covering his and Gaby's eyes.

"What's up, guys?! You're at the beach! Stop being pussies and have fun!"

"WE WOULD, IF WE HADN'T JUST ARRIVED!"

"Oh, you guys just arrived? Oh poor babies, I arrived 2 hours ago. You know, everything is faster when you have a private jet and a particular resort. Rich people problems."