Chapter 15

THIRD PERSON POV

It has been one of the most stressful flights in Meliodas's entire life. All around him was his people getting killed, he knew he should feel terrible about doing nothing, but in his own way he justified the situation.
They were the ones who were attacked after all, they were being killed in self-defense, not for A hunger of blood. But those were only the lower class, in the distance he felt the Commandments power levels dwindle and disappear into nothing.

Among those he could feel his own brother, Estarossa, something that puzzled Meliodas and Estarossa was one of the most powerful warriors of the ten Commandments. Could he really be killed that easily?
He shook his head, ridding himself of the depressing thought and started to scan the magical signatures nearby.

In that very moment one of them sparked up dramatically. He looked at Elizabeth and he could see that she also sensed.
The magical power that had for so many years been dormant had spring free of its vessel, reverting back to the power he had before.
At the thought of him Meliodas clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.
"Fraudrin..." he bit out.

After his conversion with Elizabeth the other day. Seeing her break down, remembering the day Fraudrin took from her what little she had in Danafol. Leaving her to Blake herself for all these years.

He was going to kill him for that.

Rage was building up inside of him, and it made him tune everything out. He was just barely able to hear Elizabeth tell Hawk he he should probably stay back from here on out as it was about to get very dangerous.
He didn't stay around to listen any further, instead he let himself consumed consumed by rage, wanting to kill Fraudrin for what he had put the woman he loved through.

He took off again, nearly leaving Elizabeth behind on the rooftop.

"Meliodas what's wrong?" Elizabeth asked as she quickly caught up to him, but it didn't seem like her heard her.
She narrowed her eyes, not understanding what exactly was bothering him this much. She just had to stay close to him and keep an eye on him, that was small she knew for certain.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

When they made it to the castle Meliodas somehow, in spite that Elizabeth knew she should keep an eye on him, convinced Elizabeth That they sound split up for just a short while.
Her made it sound like he would look for survivors in the ruins of the castle, but it was a lie.
He went directly to estate he felt fraudrin's presence.

When he made it there he saw a silver haired man helping the man, Fraudrin had used as his vessel, up off the ground.

"You should find a safe place to go to...things here are about to get ugly" Meliodas told them, and it was only then they both seemed to take notice of him.

"Y-you-.." fraudrins former vessel stammered as he recognized Meliodas instantly.
"Yes...Hendrickson we should get out of here" Dreyfus knew that they couldn't survive if the two demons were to go all out.

When they left Meliodas turfed his attention to the purple demon, fraudrin.
He was fuming.
"You! How dare you show yourself this soon!?" Fraudrin yelled.
"You betrayed us all?! And for what? Her?! A goddess!?" Fraudrin pointef his crooked finger at Meliodas who was taking slow and small steps closer and closer to fraudrin.
He knew Elizabeth wound hate what he was about to do, which is why he had asked her to go check in on Merlin since he was pretty sure she had done Grayroad in.
"Say something you coward!" Fraudrin only now began to take a few steps back.

Meliodas's silence was Eerie, as was the emotionless look on his face. Although all the demons knew that look far too well there was a hint...a promise of death in his eyes.
"Yes...everything I do, I do for her" he finally spoke. "That's why I'm gonna kill you , right now, right here , Fraudrin"